#71• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: lovelyDips

Theme: Fight

Warning: breakup

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

(BEFORE I START I JUST WANT TO QUICKLY APOLOGIES FOR THE ORDER OF THE CHAPTERS. WATTPAD HAD BEEN SCRAMBLING UP THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK. THEY ARE WORKING ON FIXING IT NOW BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT. SO MY CHAPTERS WILL BE ALL OVER THE PLACE. SORRY :/ )

Tanishqa POV.

"See you later Simon, have a good day," I kissed his cheek and grabbed my keys heading for the door.

"Wait, where are you going again?" He asked not looking up from his computer screen as he edited videos.

"Hanging out with a friend, be home in a few hours, love you," I waved and didn't wait for a response and walked out the door.

I got into my fairly new black car that matched my jet back hair and I drove off towards the shopping mall to meet a good friend of mine called Mathew. I've known him since high school and his girlfriend, soon to be wife is also a good friend of mine. I'm happy for them.

Mathew and I got along so well together because we were both very very silly people and loved each others jokes even if they were bad, which was most of the time. 

It was a short drive and I was soon walking into the air conditioned building. I searched around for Mathew but instead he found me.

"Isha!" I heard his voice echo slightly in the building as I turned around grinning at my long time friend that I've missed so much. I couldn't wait to spend the day with him.

Simons POV.

I decided to quickly head out and grab some things that I needed for the next video I have planned so I jumped into my car and drove towards the nearest shopping mall.

I park and go inside to grab what I needed. It only takes me 10 minutes and I've got everything I needed. Just as I'm heading out I see my girlfriend, Tanishqa. With another guy.

They were laughing and she was hanging on to his arm from laughing so much. I felt my blood boil and I run to my car and speed away back home.

How could she? I've known her for so long, I didn't think she would be the cheating sort? I can't believe she would do this? See another guy behind my back. Definitely going to have a word with her.

Tanishqa's POV.

The day was great but now it was time to go home and I can tell Simon all about my day. I get into my car after saying my goodbyes to Mathew and drive back home after a fun day.

It didn't take long until I was walking through the door to be met with Simon on the couch looking pissed.

"What's wrong Si?" I ask worriedly to which he scoffs at me. He stares into my dark blue eyes that look almost black and stands up. I can already sense an argument.

"So how was your day with your 'friend'?" Simon says accusingly putting his emphasis on the word friends. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah that's right, I caught you! I can't believe I thought that you loved me back whole heartedly. I saw you cheating on me with that guy. Why'd you have to lie to me like that?" Simon shouts the end obviously feeling extremely hurt and betrayed. He thinks I cheated on him?

"Woah Woah! Simon, he's just a friend! I do love you" I can't believe he could accuse me of such a thing.

"STOP SAYING THAT! YOU DON'T LOVE ME! I'M DONE WITH THIS. WE'RE OVER!" He storms out of the house slamming the door leaving me stunned in silence and shock.

Over? I feel the tears form as it sinks in what be just said. I hear his car speed off going who knows where and I completely break down.

~2 days later~

I dragged myself into the shower and lazily washed my Indian skin. After I was back in bed cuddled up to Simons pillow which was now soaked with my tears over the days. I haven't been dealing well. I miss him so much.

I hear the front door handle jiggle and peek around the corner to see that someone was unlocking the door. It quickly swings open and Simon was standing there and our eyes connect.

His eyes were puffy and red, he still wore the clothes from the last time I saw him and his hair was a mess. We were both a mess. He doesn't say anything but just rushes over to me.

I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist and he lifts me off of the ground.

"I'm so so sorry, I know you would never cheat on me, I'm sorry that I accused you of it, I know you love me and I love you so so much that I couldn't stand another day without seeing your beautiful face," He speaks as he continues to hug me.

"I never want to let you go, ever," Simon murmurs. I pull away from him slightly and kiss him lips. Putting all of my love, passion and how much I love him into it. He kisses back almost instantly and it seemed like it was our first magical kiss. 

"I'm sorry for making you think that I was unfaithful, but I'm all yours," I smile at him and he grins kissing me again for a couple seconds. 

"Good"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it❤❤

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 112K ILY SO MUCH ❤

Published 16.7.17
Edited: 14. 9.17