#68• Harry Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: MinterIsMahKid

Theme: Fluffy

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

(btw I've never seen Romeo or Juliet or read it so I'm just guessing)
-
Asiah's POV.

I slip on a pair of black denim pants that go a little above my knees that have my white button up shirt tucked into it. I clipped on my black suspenders to go with the cute nerd look.

I brush my curly dark brown hair and leave it to drop over my shoulders. I give myself one quick look over in the mirror with my chocolate eyes. I didn't bother putting any make up on my caramel skin.

I grab my school bag, say a quick goodbye to my parents and walk out the door towards school. It didn't take  very long for me to get there since it was only a 10 minute walk.

I step into the school and go to my usual spot. I'm labeled as the school nerd, but it doesn't bother me cause most people leave me alone. I like to keep to myself and read. I get good grades and don't get in any trouble.

Typical nerd right?

I sat at my table with my back pressed against a pole while my head was in a book reading. That's when I heard the other girls in my grade start to talk loudly to each other. I've been to this school long enough to know without even looking what was happening.

The schools jock just walked in. Harry. Of course they were all talking about him. The popular boy that everyone loved. I've never talked to him but I had disliked him for some reason. Just the way he went around school as if he owned the place.

The bell rang and I quickly checked my timetable, drama. I go to my homeroom and get my named marked off them make my way to the schools theatre. I see the teacher that I always like, her name was Miss Dories.

I send her a quick wave and smile and sit down on my seat. The rest of the class walked in, including Harry. Harry was different then the classic jock, he wasn't a bully, he just did sports and was damn good at it but was definitely cocky.

"Okay class, settle down," Miss Dories waited for us to focus on her and then she started again. 

"Okay good, so today we will be starting our assignment. You have to get in pairs....and no Brian stop looking at your friend like that I will be choosing who you go with," She smirks knowing that 'look' you give your friends whenever the teacher says to get into pairs.

"So, once I get you into pairs I will give you a piece of work from the Literary Canon and you will have to perform it together. Any questions?...Brian hand down, you can not be partnered with your friend, thank you." Miss Dorie smiled and grabbed a piece of paper on a green clipboard.

"Brian and Chelsea..." groans are audible heard.

"Max and Lilly, Caitlyn and Kyle..." the teacher went on as I waited for my name to be mentioned.

"...and finally Asiah and Harry. Thank you, now please come and grab an envelope that has what you will be performing."

My eyes widen as I looked over at Harry who was already looking at me but shyly looked away. Shyly? Harry isn't shy? I ignore it and go up and grab an envelope.

Harry was by my side and didn't say a word. I opened the envelope and in big black bold letters it said.

"ROMEO AND JULIET- LOVE SCENE,"

I groan and hand the paper to Harry for him to read. I see Miss Dorie smirking at me then looking away. I already know that we have to do the kissing scene.

I walk on stage along with a few other student and Harry hasn't said a word yet, that's weird he never shuts up.

"Okay so you ready to start our lines and rehearsing?" I ask Harry who nods. We got handed our scripts and I start to say the dramatic cringe lines of Juliet.

-30 min later-

We had our lines down and we were now doing it without scripts. It was time for Harry and I to perform it now. We walk on and start. It ends with a kissing scene but we never rehearsed that. To be quite honest I'm a little nervous about it.

Miss Dories flashes me a thumbs up as we continue on with the scene. Each line is a step closer to the kiss and I can feel my stomach turning. Harry says his last line and then steps closer.

Our palms meet at our side just like it has to be and he leans forward. I stare into his eyes and it feels like my breath has been stolen. His lips touch mine and we kiss. But instead of pulling away after a few seconds he stays.

I can feel sparks going off in my stomach and my cheeks are getting hot. Our bodies connect and his hands grip my waist and he deepens the kiss. I put my hands around his neck his lips were so addictive and sweet, I wanted more.

We pull apart for air and the class starts to clap for us but the only thing I'm paying attention to is him.

"What was that for? That wasn't in the script," I say shocked and astounded.

"Yet you kissed back? I know you felt what I felt. Asiah, I know we are so different but that's what I love about you. You make me feel shy and clumsy and I've always had eyes for you. What I'm trying to say is, will you be mine in real life and not a play?" he smiles cutely and I can tell he was nervous.

I was suprised and my mouth hanged open not knowing what to say.

"SAY YES!" I hear Miss Dorie shout. I look at her giggling and nod my head to Harry. His smile widens and he picks me up off the ground and twirls me around as I laugh happily.

"Finally you guys got together. I couldn't stand all of the googly eyes he was giving you all the time," Miss says as Harry looks down embarrassed and shy.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~

Thank you guys so much for 100k

Published 11.6.17
Edited 16.9.17