#54• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: SDMN_Bantz

Theme: Angry, Sad

Warnings:  Mention of Depression, swearing.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Anika's POV.

I don't even know why we were arguing anymore. It's been going on for so long now. I'm almost positive that the neighborhood could hear Simon and I yelling at each other in the Sidemen house where we live.

I glimpsed myself in the mirror not even paying attention to what Simon was saying anymore. I was wearing my Sidemen hoodie with skinny jeans and turquoise converse that matched my bright blue turquoise hair.

I was wearing very little make up since I'm not very keen on it. I focused my attention on the fuming  Simon in front of me. I couldn't help but shrink back when he yelled. I never was a confident person and had always been shy.

"Gosh Anika just fucking say something for once!? No nothing!" I flinched back at his loud voice. He saw it and rolled his eyes annoyed.

"You're so bloody sensitive, you can't even take a simple insult for fuck sake! Your so annoying! Always needing to be looked after." He waved his hands angrily at me. I felt tears brim my eyes threatening to spill over.

After those words came out of his mouth he instantly regretted it. I didn't even let him apologize, I flung open the door as wet tears streamed down my face, and my feet were running out of the house.

He always knew I was a sensitive, shy and self conscious person. He's right though, everything he said was true, I'm annoying and always need someone. I don't even know why he stays with someone like me.

I felt even more water coming onto my face, it was starting to rain. Just my luck. I pull up at the park and cry up against the rock climbing wall. Not even caring about my clothes getting drenched. 

Simon knew how hard it was for me to come out of my shell. It took him and the boys a very long time to get me to open up, they don't know it, but those boys saved me. Before I met them, I was stuck in a deep black hole of depression.

I couldn't see the light in anything and I was losing myself. I had to go to see a therapist but the boys pulled me up and put me back onto my feet. It was hard, and I felt like giving up but Simon stuck by my side through every bad day and thought. 

I guess he had enough of me. I would of had enough of me to if I was him. I'm weak, sensitive and annoying just like he said only moments before. My phone in my pocket was ringing and I didn't even have to look at it to know that it was Simon.

I turned my phone off, put it back in my pocket and stuck my head into my knees that where tucked up to my chest that was heaving up and down from my sobbing. I shivered in the cold hugging myself.

The heavy rain poured on me but my sobs still managed to be heard over the thundering cold rain. Simon and I had never fought like that before. How long was he keeping those thoughts in? How long had he felt that way? I can't blame him, everything is my fault.

Simon's POV. 

I can't believe I said that, the look on her face made my heart did that sinking thing and it dropped all the way down, I could of kicked it. I muttered curse words as I grabbed my keys. She could have gone anywhere.

Why would I say something like that?! I love her, I just yelled it in the heat of the moment. I shouldn't take my anger our on her, she's all I need and yet I just made her run out crying in the rain!

So stupid Simon! I jumped into my car and reversed onto the wet gravel road speeding down the street to find her. Anika keeps me grounded, she's my anchor, I need her, I love her. I know what she's been through and for me to say what I did was unacceptable.

Where would she go? I think hard tapping on the steering wheel as my window wipers swiped away the rain.

The park.

I turn around and start the short drive to the park. The rain was pouring down now, she must be freezing. I bite my lip as worry built up. I pull up into the park and see her recognizable turquoise hair that I've always loved.

She didn't see me, she was soaking and I knew she was crying. I felt my own tears come out at the sight of her pain and sadness. All my fault. 

"ANIKA!" I yell out her name, it sounded like a mouse over the rain but she heard it. Her head sprang up and her puffy red eyes met mine. We were looking at our crying partner.

"Anika, I'm so sorry for what I said. You're not annoying. I love looking after you, I love how you blush shyly when I compliment you and I hate how you doubt yourself. I shouldn't of said what I did, I didn't mean it. I love you, you mean everything to me. Please, come home..." I begged kneeling down to her level so she could hear me.

I could see a smile crack from her mouth and she wraps her arms around my neck as I hold her waist. She was freezing. I picked her up and carried her into the car and gave her my jacket.

I jump onto my side and turn the heaters on, thank god she was back. I didn't know what I would have done without her.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~~

Published: 19.3.17
Edited: 14.9.17