You have a bad day💩

Hey guys hope you like this xx
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Tobi♡ Whenever you would have a bad day Tobi would cook your favorite food and make you stay in bed no matter if you had to work. He would call your boss to say your sick and then Tobi would lie in bed with you the entire day and cuddle.

Simon♡ Simon knew when you were having a bad day cause you wouldn't talk as much. He knew you wouldn't want to talk so he would just talk to you to take your mind of things and you would eventually tell him what's wrong and when you did he would try to fix it.

Josh♡ Josh always knew when you were having a depressing day. He knew all you needed were a few small subtle compliments that would make you smile then he would just kiss you the entire day whenever he had the chance to.

Vik♡ Vik was smart but not when it came to emotions and girls. You were very open with you feelings which he was happy about. He would just hug you and put on a movie and stay by your side the whole day which made you forget what was wrong.

JJ♡ JJ was usually not very serious but whenever you were having a bad day he would immediately stop joking around and be prepared to hit whoever made you upset. Of course you told him not to but it made you feel better knowing that he had your back all the time when you needed.

Ethan♡ You would never smile when you were sad or just tired from work etc. So Ethan always found a way to make you smile or laugh. By telling corny jokes or puns, he always found a way to put a smile on your face.

Harry♡ Harry had a sister so he knew how to deal when a girl was having a rough day. He would run you a hot bubble bath and light candles so you can be relaxed and not have to worry about a thing. Once you got out and dressed he would make you lay down so he could massage you

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪