#62• Vik imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: Gazeebra

Theme: Happy

Warnings: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Ray's POV.

I just got out of bed when I received a message from Vik my best friend.  He was asking me to come over to his house and I knew something was up just with the way he texted me. I didn't have to worry about my hair since it was short black with shaved sides.

Similar to Simons but longer and black. I was almost as tall as him as well. I slipped on a black t shirt over my pale but slightly muscular arms. I go to the gym, I'm not full on muscles but they are still low key there.

I ran my fingers over my inked tattoo on my pale right arm of flowers. I always found them beautiful. Vik was with me the day I got them. I wore black jeans with black converse. I looked at myself in the mirror with my blue eyes. That's good enough.

I didn't need to impress myself for Vik. I got into my car and started the short drive to his house. A lot of people on the internet ship Vik and I together. Rik is our ship name.

But I'm gay. Vik knows that and we are just great friends, our relationship is platonic. That's all I've ever wanted. He is an amazing friend to have. He has accepted my sexuality and loves me for me.

I pull up outside his house and let myself in. I hear him sniffling from his room trying to be quiet but not succeeding at all. I take two steps at a time to get to him.

When I see him I frown as my heart drops a few steps. He was on his laptop with tears down his face. I rush over to him. He still hadn't noticed I'm here. I see what he's looking at. Hate comments.

His screen lit up his crying face as he scrolled through comments and tweets, I couldn't read them clearly but from here I could still pick up a few of the harsh words people were calling him.

Usually they don't get to him but every now and again it does, he's human of course words still hurt. Just because he's popular doesn't mean he doesn't have any less of feelings. I quickly shut the laptop and he jumps and stares at me.

"Don't listen to them Vik! They don't know you like I do. They are wrong." I pull him to his feet as he wipes his tears off his cheeks and chin. He nods trying to agree to my words. He sniffs and I hand him a tissue to wipe his face. He takes it and murmurs a thank you.

Whenever he's like this he needs a distraction, something to take his mind off of all of the hate. I grab his hand and drag him down the stairs and to my car.

"Where are we going Ray?" Vik asked still sulking.

"To have some fun." I shot him a small grin.

I start the car as soon as he puts on his seat belt and take off to the football fields. It was true that Vik had never been great at football but I knew he wanted to get better. So I kicked in my mum friend mode and decided to teach him a little bit.

He smiled slightly, an improvement.

We get out of the car and I grab a few footballs from the boot of the car. I drag him onto the field. No one was there, it was just us two.

The day was just beginning and the sun was out. The green grass mowed down perfectly with the sky a bright blue. A perfect day.

"Here," I softly kick him a yellow football and he stops it with his foot. I ask him to try and kick a goal. He did, but barely. Luck mostly. Time to teach this kid football.

~~~

A few hours later, the sun was going down an a slight breeze was blowing through. He had improved a lot, like a lot. He felt so proud of himself. He should be, he's doing great.

He ran up and hugged me thanking me constantly. The rest of the day since I took him here has been him smiling, laughing, a little bit of falling as well.

He kicked the ball, with accuracy and strength. The ball flung into the net. He grinned, I even taught him a few simple tricks to do with a ball.

He was getting the hang of it but since it was getting darker we decided to call it a day. We grabbed all the balls and walked back to my car. We loaded everything back up and before I got in the car Vik stopped me.

"Hey Ray, I just want to say thank you for today. I had a good time and thanks for getting me out of my head. It means a lot. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. I love you," He smiles kindly.

I smile. I love him to. There is many different types of love. We have like a sibling, friend and family love. He's my best friend. Of course I love him.

"Anytime bud I love you to, now let's go home and you can brag to everyone how good you've gotten at football thanks to me," I smirk at the end and jump into the car.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted I had to add a little more or it would of only been like 600 words :/ hope that's okay ❤

Published 29.4.17
Edited: 14.9.17