#15• Manny Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: fluffyunicorrns

Theme: Romantic and Fluff

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Serena's POV.

I couldn't contain my nerves. I was alone in the Sidemen house with Manny, the guy I've been crushing on for so long.

I've been told he likes me as well but I don't want to be the first to say something. Manny looked so perfect standing in the kitchen, looking out the window in deep thought.

"Hey Serena? I-I want to confess something. I've always liked you and your just amazing. The way your long dark brown hair flows down your shoulders, the way your brown eyes light up when you're excited, everything!"

"I guess what I'm trying to say is....will you go on a date with me tonight?" He avoids eye contact looking nervous as if I would say no.

My jaw was hanging open and I was in complete shock. Did...did he just ask me on a date!!? I realized I hadn't answered him yet and I repeatedly said yes and he let out a breath.

"I'll pick you up at 8. See you there love," He said winking at me, walking out leaving me there stunned. I was going on a date with Manny. This is a dream come true. I looked at the time and saw it was 5 o'clock. I had 3 hours.

Perfect.

I raced up to my room and scanned all of my clothes and ended up picking the perfect dress for tonight with some black high heels to go with it. I jump straight into the shower and wash my dark brown hair massaging me head.

I wash my body all over and finish everything I needed to and get out of the steaming shower while wrapping a white towel around myself. I dry myself off and put on my underwear and bra then grab the dress.

I slip that over the top and it fitted nicely. Next I dry my hair with the blow dryer then brush it out. I left it naturally straight and out.

I put on my Gucci perfume and start on my make up. I grab all I wanted and started with a light foundation. Next I did a small contour then I did my lips. I put on a light shade of pink
with a small amount of lip gloss over.

Next was the eyes. I carefully did my eyeliner, wing, eyebrows and mascara for what felt like an hour. Probably was. Make up was finally done and I only had 40 minutes left to get ready. I grab my cute pink bracelet and slide that on my wrist and then grab my dangly diamond earings and ring.

I walk out of the bathroom and grab my heels and put them on as well as my white shoulder bag. I put in my contacts not wanting to worry about my glasses tonight. I was finally done.

 I was finally done