#118• Simon Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: xxx

Theme: Fluff

Warnings: Family Death

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Y/N's POV.

I walk into the first lesson of the day just as the bell rang and took my seat in the back. I heard his angelic laugh and looked at him. Simon. We've been going to school together since junior year.

That's when everything started changing. I never noticed boys. I didn't care about them in that way. But I caught myself doing things. Whenever someone said his names my ears would perk up. I would notice whenever he wasn't at school.

I would be too shy to meet his eyes. I was fully in love with Baekhyun without a doubt. I wasn't a nerd, I had my close group of friends who I stuck with. Simon was such a bubbly and lovely person. He was humble and kind, everyone loved him.

He settled down in his seat as the teacher walked in. He turned around and his eyes met mine and he smiled kindly and started a conversation wth his mate. My heart leapt.

He knows that I have a crush on him. Late last year one of my ex friends him. I was miserable and embarrassed. I was expecting to come to school the next day and everyone know about it and tease me. But that never happened.

He didn't tell anyone. He didn't spread it. Wish I was greatly thankful for and made me like him even more. I know he doesn't love me. I don't expect him to. The English teacher walked in and started the lesson.  I kept glancing at Simon like usual and did my work.

There was a knock on the classroom door and it was the principal. He stepped in and whispered something to the teacher. She nodded and looked at Simon.

"Simon. Your parents are at the office and are taking you home early today,"

Simon slowly stood up obviously confused. His friends asked why and he shrugged his shoulders and waved them goodbye with a smile. He left the classroom and everyone went back to the lesson.

Was everything okay? He had never gotten pulled out of class before. I told myself it was one, none of my business and two, nothing to worry about. I just had to continue the rest of my day.

***

I walked into school grounds holding my bag as I rushed to class. I had slept through my alarms. Yes, all ten of them. I was the only one in the hall as I held my late note. I walked into my English classroom looking distressed and rushed.

The class looked at me and the teacher grabbed the late note off of me.

"Try not to be late again Y/N. Class is nearly over." She warned and I nodded. I scanned the room and I looked at where Simon sat. I immediately knew something was wrong. He wore a black hoodie and his head was on the desk. His friends looked awkward.

I sat down and couldn't help but be worried. I knew something had happened. The class was weirdly silent. Simon was the mood maker. He could make everyone happy with his bubbly personality.

But today, no one said a word as if a black cloud was over the class. Only a few minutes later the bell rang and everyone quickly left the classroom. Simon slowly rised and I gathered my books. Usually I was the last to leave.

I managed to catch a look at his face. His eyes were red and puffy. His hair was disheveled and tears stained his cheeks. I wanted to go and give him a hug. His eyes met mine, but he didn't smile like he usually did. His friends all left not wanting to deal with a sad Simon.

I put my bag on my shoulder and the teacher left the room. I needed to comfort him. I couldn't just walk away like everyone else. I went up to him and stopped at his desk. He was taller than me as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"I know we aren't really friends or anything but I'm here if you ever need to talk or..." I said.

He looked at me and I saw his lip quiver. He was about to burst. My heart ached at the sight. Simon immediately hugged me as he started sobbing. I didn't question it and just hugged him back and let him cry it out.

I rubbed his back and didn't say anything, just comforted him. He pulled away and got control of himself. He looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Thank you Y/N, really. I needed that." He said gratefully. I was suprised he knew my name but I just smiled and said it was okay.

"M-My brother had died." With that sentence said he blinked back his tears and my face dropped.

"Oh my god Simon! I'm so so sorry!" I hug him again and he squeezes tightly. What was I supposed to say? I had no idea.

"C-can we just talk? I want to take my mind off of it but my other friends don't want to talk to me," He says shyly. I nod.

Simon's POV.

I focused on Rachel instead of my pain. I studied her features, I had never seen her this close up. She was truly beautiful inside and out. I knew she was beautiful on the outside. But after today, when she comforted me when no one would made my heart jump.

"I know you like me Y/N," I say. She tensed up and looked at the ground and took a small step back. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back gently. She looked at me. She was gorgeous and kind.

"Why does that matter right now?" She asked obviously wanting to change the subject. I stared at her lips then back at her eyes.

"Because I like you to," I confess. I knew I felt something for her, but today I completely fell for her. Her head snapped up and she looked shocked.

"This isn't a funny joke Simon," she says wearily. I chuckled and shake my head.

"Good thing I'm not joking Y/N. I love you, inside and out. Please will you stay with me? Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask stepping closer. She grins cutely and nods.

"I would love to,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

❤❤

Its nearly my 16th birthday and I bought my first car Yayyy!