#35• Manny Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: brooke_penguin

Theme: Happy, fluff, tense

Warning: Mention of abuse, swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Brooke's POV.

My hand laces with his as we walked down the London streets smiling happily. The bright sun shone on us, it was a beautiful day to spend outside with my boyfriend Manny.

It was nearly lunch time and so far the day with Manny had been great. We had gone to the park, London eye and many places. Right now we decided to go to the mall to get lunch and shop around.

It seemed like nothing could ruin this peaceful day. The smile couldn't get wiped from my face when I was with Manny. We walked into the air conditioned building, my long wavy ombre hair swaying as I walked.

I saw our reflection in the window of the shop. Manny wearing his Sidemen outfit and me wearing skinny jeans, white converse, lace crop top and I could see the sparkle off of my lip ring.

I focused my green eyes back to where we were walking and pushed my hair out of the way of my glasses.

"So what would you like to do now babe?" Manny questioned turning to face me smiling his pearly white smile.

I thought about it and we had a little more time to waste before we should get something to eat so I said we should go shopping and pick clothes out for each for fun. He smirked and pulled me along to the closest shop.

I laughed as he dragged me inside. The many racks of clothes for all ages and genders surrounded me as we split to find each other some clothes.

I grabbed him a shirt that said 'she's mine' with an arrow pointing to the side. I smiled thinking it would be cute on him. I grabbed some ripped skinny jeans which matched along with a snap back for him to try.

I scanned the outfit and smiled walking over to Manny who also has something picked out. He had a blue sparkling dress at thigh length with a pair of red converse. Not matching at all but we swapped and headed for the changing rooms.

Only one was available so I let Manny go first eager to see him in the outfit. He disappear behind the black door as I waited patiently. I look around the shop and freeze when my eyes land on a familiar figure.

His eyes connected with mine and I quickly looked away hoping he wouldn't come over. My heart sped up as my hands shook in fear. Why is he here?

I've told Manny about him before and I bawled in tears when I told him. Manny was super pissed as well. Jake, my abusive ex walked over as I bit my lip ring trying to keep calm.

I turned my back away from him hoping Manny would come out soon.

"Hey Brooke! Long time no see, how have you been?" He spoke grabbing my attention and added a seductive wink at the end.

"Please leave me alone Jake." I say sternly hoping he would listen.

"Oh come on, I know you miss me, I miss you to," he takes my hand, "here let's go back to my place. You will have fun I promise," he flirted.

I scoffed in disgust pulling my hand out of his grip.

"Jake! Leave. Me. Alone." I loathed him so much. He rolled his eyes stepping closer to me. I had no where to go.

"Oi! She said leave her alone!" yelled Manny grabbing his and mine attention. His face was twisted in anger as he stepped in between us standing inches away from Jake.

Jake was a lot taller than Manny but Manny had a lot more muscle. I could definitely see this ending badly mixed with Jakes anger and Manny's protectiveness. They stare at each other trying to get the other to cower and recoil back but none of them did.

"Mate, step aside, she doesn't need you." Jake sneered.

"You better watch what you're saying. I know what you did to her. If you lay another finger on her you will regret it," Manny threatened vemon spitting from his tounge laced with his words.

Jake stepped forward, his eyes burning. Manny doesn't back down though. The next thing I know is Jake had shoved Manny and then Manny tackled him to the ground of the shop.

No one was around to help as the two angry boys rolled around trying to injure each other. I froze in horror as I watched not knowing what to do. Manny scrambled on top of Jake and raised his fist.

"STOP!" I yell making Manny freeze and stare at me. I snap back to my senses and run up to them pulling Manny and Jake apart.

"JAKE! Leave. Now!" I growl. His eyes flicker slightly but he turned around walked hastily out of the shop.

My shoulders relax as I turn to Manny who was unharmed thank god.

"Come on babe, I think that's enough shopping for one day." I say calmly as we walked out of the mall to our car silently.

We hopped in and before he started the car I turned to him to thank him for being there.

"Manny, thank you, I didn't know what to do when he was there, I was so relieved when you came out. Thank you so much!" I breath out and lean over kissing him on the cheek as he smiled.

"Anytime," he blushed and drove off. We got to our house both very tired so we flopped onto the couch turning on the TV and put on a movie. We decided on a nice classic rom com as we cuddled up on the comfortable couch.

Manny wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his warm body.

"I'll always be there when you need me Brooke. I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you to Manny," I smiled up at him, cherishing this moment together.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~~~

Comment what you thought and feel free to request xx

Published 4.10.16
Edited 16.9.17