#104• Simon Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: carebear2326

Theme:  Fight

Warnings: Fight

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
I'M SORRY IF THERE IS TOO MANY POINT OF VIEW CHANGES IN THIS XX

Sophie's POV.

I finished up my vlog for the day and turn of my camera. I had been doing this for years and I'm so glad I stuck to it. Being a beauty vlogger is my job, and I've become pretty well known because of it, my hard work had paid off.

But of course, like any job there was some downsides. Like always being in the public eye, people thinking they can say whatever they want behind a screen. Rumors, lies and media. All things I've learnt to dealt with.

And I'm so glad that I'm with someone who understand that. Simon, a well known youtuber and also my boyfriend, lives a similar life to mine.

He had texted me only moments ago saying that we needed to talk and I knew by the sound of it, it wasn't going to be any good. So here I am now, driving to the Sidemen house to go see what Simon wants to talk about.

Simon's POV.

"Simon calm down okay, she's going to be here soon. Stop pacing the room and sit," Josh tries to calm my down. I do as he says and sit down and put my head in my hands. The rest of the boys were here as well, trying to keep me relaxed.

But I was fuming mad. It's all over the Internet, media sights, the television even. Every where I look it's all I see. I just don't understand how she could do this to me? I pick up the magazine and the front picture reminded me of it.

Famous beauty vlogger sneaks around with male model: What does her boyfriend have to say?

There were three pictures, all on different days. One was of Sophie and the guy named Kaiden walking in the park. Second was of them hugging and the final one was them at a restaurant.

We've both had our fair share of rumors spread about us, but this, this I can't ignore. Those pictures aren't photoshopped. I hear her knock on the door and walk in. She was beautiful as always but I focused on what I had to say.

"Kaiden huh?" I ask rising my eyebrow and I didn't even try to hide my anger. She looked confused so I threw her the magazine. She read it and smiled.

"Tell me it's not true Sophie. Because it sure looks like it. How could you?" I ask feeling hurt.

"Simon it's not what it looks like."

I wanted to believe her but I couldn't. Ethan had interupted her.

"Sophie you're a cheater and a lying. Simon doesn't deserve this," I can see Sophies demeanor change, she was getting mad.

"I'm. Not. Cheating." She seethes out and this makes me even angrier. She has no right to be mad.

"SOPHIE TAKE SOME DAMN RESPONSIBILITY! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER DATED YOU!"

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET A FALSE RUMOR GET IN THE WAY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP!!" She screamed back at me. All of the boys came to my side and started accusing her as well.

"STAY OUT OF THIS GUYS, IT'S NOT YOUR FIGHT!!" She bellows.

"DON'T YELL AT THEM SOPHIE. THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ACCUSE YOU! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING HIM HUH! HOW LONG?" I scream. I see her eyes start to water but all I can focus on is my anger.

Sophie's POV.

All seven boys standing in front of me, accusing me of such things. They won't hear me out, Kaiden and I have met up but it was only cause we made a deal.

He could pull some string for me to hemlp me do the suprise for Simons bithday and I could help him with his wedding. That's why we were at the restaurant to try the foods he wanted.

My eyes started to water at the sight of them all turned against me. I grabbed coat back and went to walk out of the door again.

"RUNNING AWAY ARE WE SOPHIE!" Simon screams. I turn back and say one last thing before walking out.

"GO TO HELL,"

~~~~~

It's been nearly one month now, and I haven't heard a word from any of the sidemen including my boyfriend. The rumor had died down and new ones were popping up of other people. For the first week or two, I was furious at their accusations.

But now, I just miss him. I wish we didn't end on terms like that and everyday I've wanted to go back to apologize and explain myself, but I can't bring myself to do it.

So I stayed in a nice rented apartment and continued my job. I haven't heard anything from Simon. He hasn't posted any videos, his fans are wondering where he's gone.

So am I.

I sat on my couch and my phone dinged. My heart leapt as I read it was Simon.

Can you meet me at the park in 10?

I quickly reply with a short answer, not knowing how this will turn out. I grabbed my shoes and bag and headed out the door. It wasn't long until I was sitting on the park bench waiting.

"Sophie," I heard him whisper my name. I quickly got up from my seat and turned around. He stood there, looking as handsome as always but he didn't have that same sparkle in his eye that he used to. I knew he was hurting.

"I should of believed you Sophie. I talked to Kaiden and he explained everything. I-I can't say sorry enough times for everything I said. I love you and I can't lose you. I don't know what I'd do. I'm so so sorry I-"

"Simon stop, it's okay. I forgive you. Let's just put this behind us okay?" I say smiling slightly. He does as well and nods. He leans down and softlt touches my lips and I know I've forgiven him.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

Thank you so much for 167K views and for everything. Thank you for reading my book. ❤❤

Published: 30.10.17
Edited: