#103• Simon Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: ChloeHarris718

Theme: Happy

Warnings: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Chloe's POV.

Welcome to Upload 2017

This years event is more than twice the size of 2016's show, with 2 live stages, exhibition, retro zone, meet & greet area's, tournaments, competitions and merchandise from your favourite YouTubers.

Once again, we expect tickets to sell out almost immediately, so urge you to book your tickets when they launch at 18:00 BST on Sunday June 11th, 2017

I've known about Upload event for a few months now considering my boyfriend Simon is a special guest. He absolutely loves going there every year. He hasn't been able to come home in a little while but I was planning to suprise him at Upload.

I put my blonde hair into a cute neat bun after sliding on my Sidemen jumper. I wore some cute denim shorts that I tucked the front part of the jumper in slightly. I wore some Nike black and white running shoes with it.

I had just arrived in London to suprise him. I took off my sunglasses that covered my green eyes as I stepped outside. The sky was gloomy, as usual in London. I got into an Uber and they drove me to upload. I told him to park around the back.

When I arrived I saw one of the security gaurds who I knew, they knew I was Simon's girlfriend. I could hear the fans screaming from outside. I gave a smile to the gaurd who let me in and I snuck through.

The air conditioning felt refreshing. There was some YouTubers performing on stage. I'm pretty sure the Sidemen are having a meet and greet right now. After ten minutes of searching I finally found them. They were all sitting on chairs as fans lined up to meet them.

I put my hoodie over my head so Simon nor the fans would see me. I went to the back of the line and waited patiently. I was going to pretend to be another fan and luckily Simon was the first at the table.

This was going to be fun.

I saw Simon smile at the fans and have short conversations with them all and signed their books and merchandise. Step by step, I got closer and closer. He had absolutely no idea. I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

Now only 4 people were in front of me. I could hear there excited voices, they nearly screamed in excitement.

3 people left.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Simon. He really loved being here and meeting his fans.

2 people left.

I couldn't stand still. I hadn't been face to face with Simon for a while cause of long distance and his work.

1 person left.

I made sure to keep my head down so he wouldn't see me.

"Next,"

My turn. I grinned and walked up to the table and in front of Simon. Before he could get the first sentence out I lifted my head and took of my hood revealing myself.

His jaw dropped and I saw his eyes light up. He quickly got out of his seat and ran around the table to greet me. He hugged me tightly and we both couldn't keep the smiles off of our faces.

"Chloe! When did you get in London! How long have you been here! Oh my god I've missed you so much. Thank you for coming!" He looked even brighter and happier.

His lips connected to mine and I saw all the fans snap photos and cheer. They all knew who I was. I could hear them screaming even louder now. We pulled back and I was still smiling.

"I got here maybe thirty minutes ago, I've missed you as well Simon. So...Suprise," I giggled and grinned at him. He pulled me into one last hug until Simon had to continue the meet and greet.

I went to go and leave him do his job but he had other ideas. He pulled me onto his lap as he sat down in his chair. He wrapped one hand around my waist as the next fan came up.

"Oh my god it's really you. Simon I love you so much I can't believe it's you and Chloe! You're so much more beautiful in real life! How!? You are both so cute! I'm so happy for you both!" The girl spoke in a rush. I couldn't help but blush at this.

"Thank you so much. She is beautiful isn't she? What's your name?" Simon said grinning. They talked a little more and he signed a few things as the girl moved on to Josh. I pecked his cheek as he turned to look at me.

"Thank you Simon," I grinned.

"Anytime, after this you want to go have some dinner and catch up?" He offered, to which of course I agreed.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤

Sorry if this is a bit shorter xx

Published: 21.10.17
Edited: