#88• JJ Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: @MrsWrily? IDK :/

Theme: jealousy, cute

Warning: Small arguement

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Tayla's POV.

"C'mon guys hurry up JJ won't be in the shower for much longer," I waved my hands at the rest of the Sidemen boy to take a seat on the couch. Finally they all did and I could still hear the shower going...good.

"Okay guys, so I've got something to tell you, but I want it to be a suprise to JJ okay?" They all nod and wait for me to continue.

"I'm pregnant," I smile widely as I let the secret out. Josh was the first to reply.

"Oh my god! Congratulations Tayla! I'm so happy for you guys!"

"Holy crap that's amazing! Guys I'm going to be a Godfather!" Tobi announced already bowing playfully making my blue eyes roll.

"Ewww that means you guys did 'it'." Simon banters making him seem like a toddler.

"Don't worry Tayla, we won't tell him until the surprise," They all hug me in congratulations and I thank them all.

"Okay so I want to suprise him over dinner in the next few days." I tell them, I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

"I can help you plan it if you like?" Josh offers which I gladly accept the help.

"Thank you! We can talk about it later tonight when JJ goes to bed yeah?" Josh agrees and I hear the shower being turned off.

I tell the boys to scatter and they all go back to what they were previously doing. I go upstairs to our bedroom and pretend to be brushing my blonde curls.

JJ walks out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist and he sees me.

"Hey babe, thanks for cooking dinner for us all, it tasted great," he kissed the top of my head and went to go out some clothes on. He should be going to bed soon, hopfully. I was so excited to tell him the news.

We've talked about kids before and I knew he would react positively when he recieves the news. Only 10 minutes later JJ pulled me into bed with him and I laid next to him and pretending to be asleep.

It was when I heard his soft snores I slipped out of his arms and downstairs to meet Josh. I think we were the only ones awake since it was pretty late. I see Josh on the couch and I sat next to him.

"Okay so lets plan this suprise!" Josh sounded excited and I was to.

We spent the next hour together and I felt confident that everything had been organised. Tomorrow I have an ultrasound appointment and Josh agreed to come with me there.

I slipped back into bed with the still sleeping JJ and dozed off to sleep after setting my alarm early in the morning for the appointment that was at 8am.

Beep Beep Beep

I quickly turned off my alarm making sure I wouldn't disturb JJ. I got out of bed and got ready as quickly and as quietly as I could. Time to go to an ultrasound for our baby. I kiss JJ's forehead and leave with Josh who still had bed hair.

It was nearing 10am when we walked back into the house. I knew JJ would be awake by now so I left a note saying Josh and I went out to have a friendly breakfast and coffee together. That's pretty believable.

Josh and I walked back in only to have our smiles fade when we saw a man JJ. Josh left to give us some privacy. JJ had his arms crossed and gave me a glare.

"Whats wrong JJ?" I asked him while stepping forward. Did I do something?

"Really? What's wrong? You think I wouldn't notice whats been going on here?" JJ raised his voice only slightly but it made chills go down my spine. Does he know about the baby? When I don't say anything he keeps going.

"You left in the middle of the night and I saw you with Josh. Then this morning slipped out of my arms again to go out with Josh. Again. If you want to be with him then go!" The jealousy was clear in his voice.

"No JJ it's not like that we are just fri-" I go to say but he cuts me off with a scoff.

"Friends? Then why do you have to go behind my back and sneak around? I'm not an idiot Tayla!" He argues back. What am I supposed to say? He thinks I'm cheating when he really doesn't know what's going on.

Do I tell him?
Do I not tell him?

"Calm down! It's not what you think!" I argue feeling my anger starting to rise when he accusses me.

"Not what I think!? Really!? Stop trying to hide what's really going on between the two of you! If you want him then g-" He shouts and I couldn't contain myself anymore.

"I'M PREGNANT YOU IDIOT! JOSH AND I WERE OUT PLANNING THE SUPRISE TO TELL YOU! NOW YOU'VE RUINED IT!" I start to storm up the stairs to get away from JJ but his hand grabbed my arm gently.

"Is that true?" He says softly. I turn back and look at him. He knows I'm telling the truth. His eyes soften and I can see the look of guilt in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry Tayla, but I'm going to be a dad? This is great news!!" JJ hugged me and I saw tears of happiness in his eyes. My anger melted away quickly when I saw how happy he was and I found myself smiling to.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~~

2nd one of the day :)

Published: 2.10.17
Edited: 2.10.17