#73• Tobi Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: toblozzle

Theme: Sad-Cute

Warning: Mention of death

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
(Quick thing: I've posted the masterlist of requests on my account so go check that out if you want to know when yours is)
~
~
~
Laura's POV.

I quickly left work early when I found out what happened on twitter. I jumped into my car driving as quick as I could back home where my boyfriend would inevitably be.

His close family friend from when he was younger just passed away and I need to be there for him as his girlfriend. My long naturally curly brown hair was pulled back into a cute messy pony tail.

Tobi and I have been dating for a little while now, nearly 1 year and it's been the best time of my life. It was a 15 minute drive home which I managed to get there in 10. I pulled up in the driveway and quickly turned off the car and raced to the front door which was unlocked.

I stepped in and the atmosphere quickly changed. It was dark in here and had an unsettling mood. I could hear Tobi's heartbreaking sobs from downstairs.

I raced up the stairs taking two at a time. I open the door to our shared bedroom and there he was. With the lights off, making the room dark and gloomy. Tobi sat at the end of the King sized bed with his head in one hand and his other hand was holding something I couldn't see clearly.

I carefully took a few steps closer to him not wanting to rush forward. He sniffed and spoke without looking up at me.

"H-he's gone..." he stuttered out between sobs and broke down again. That was my cue to go up to him. I sat down next to him on the bed and wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him in for a comforting hug.

He buried his head on my shoulder and I could already feel his tears wetting my work shirt but I didn't care. I felt like crying myself seeing him so sad. I felt so useless. Seeing the person I love in pain and there's nothing I can do except be there for him.

"I know, I know," I rubbed his back in circles knowing that helps him, I got a glimpse of the picture in his hand. It was of him and the family friend that had just died when they were kids playing football together. 

I hugged him tighter and didn't say anything. Sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is to be there for them. After a little while his tears ran out and he pulled away.

"I miss him Laura,"

"I know you do, but he wouldn't want you to cry over him. He would want you to remember the good times you had together." I smile sadly at him hoping my words bring some sort of reassurance.

He nods with a few stray tears still rolling down his cheeks which I wipe away.

"He was the one who taught me football. He was always much better at it then me. But he used to let me win, of course I didn't know that at the time." Tobi chuckled a little to himself at the memory.

"Another time, he convinced me that a ghost haunted our school library and so at night we snuck in and ended up getting caught. That was definitely a fun and scary night," Tobi went on, remembering all of the good times he had spent with Justin, his old family friend.

He spoke about all the years of trouble they got into together which made me smile at how close they were. This seemed to take Tobi's mind off of Justin death and remembered his life.

He had stopped crying, which was great, and was talking about their friendship. Tobi soon stopped and just turned to me. He stared into my blue and gray eyes.

"Thank you for being here Laura, I don't know what I would do without you, I'm so lucky to have you. Don't ever leave me." Tobi hugged me, and of course I hugged back touched by his words. 

"No problem, I'll always be here for you. You can't get rid of me that easily," I make a short joke earning a chuckle from him. He looks at me for a long time until his lips suddenly touch mine kissing me slowly. 

I kiss back, his hands were on my pale cheeks. He pulled back and our foreheads rested together. 

"I love you Laura,"

"I love you to Tobi,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤

~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 115, 000 READS AND 2,000 VOTES! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤❤ YOU'RE AMAZING!

Published: 26.7.17
Edited: 14.9.17