#8• JJ Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: sidemenswegways

Theme: Romantic, Fluff

Warning: None
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Aisha's POV.

JJ had decided to take me out on a romantic date. He said it would be different this time. Usually when when we go on a date we go to a fancy restaurant which is still nice but he said this is more personal.

He told me to be ready by 8 and it was now 6 o'clock. He said he needed to do some 'preparing' while I got ready but he would be here in time to pick me up.

To say I was excited was an understatement. I had butterflies in my stomach and wondering what he had in plan. I was now standing in front of my wardrobe decided on what to wear.

I wanted to wear a dress JJ hadn't seen before. Scanning them all my eyes landed on a new perfect black dress. It was slightly revealing showing a bit of thigh but I was okay with it. It had no sleeves with a gold metal band around the waist line.

One side was long while half was cut up and dragged around to the sides creating a beautiful effect. I grabbed that as well as a matching pair of black laced up heels.

I went into mine and JJ bathroom and hung my dress, bra and undies on a rack. I got undressed from my Sidemen clothing and tied my long black hair up in a messy bun since it didn't need washing.

I cleaned myself all over and shaved quickly in the hot water that was creating steam turning my skin slightly red. After maybe only 10 minutes in the hot water I decided to get out and dry my body with a towel.

I grabbed my clothes and got changed into them lining up the dress. It was a perfect fit. It hugged my body figure perfectly. I put my heels on as well and grabbed out my hair straightener.

While that was warming up I decided on how I wanted my make up and ideas of what to do with it. The straightener was ready and I started the long process of straightening my black hair.

Piece by piece, minute by minute passed and I felt like I had been doing this for a whole hour when I finished. My hair looked great straightened and I checked my watch.

6:53pm.

A little over an hour to do my make up and whatever else. I would like to say I was pretty good at make up. I started off with putting on all the lines of foundation, bronzer and concealer. All different shades that would blend together to look natural.

I blended it all together making it look stunning but not caked. Then I started on my eyes. I grabbed all of my eye make up as well as eyebrow and concentrated on bringing out my brown eyes.

I had spent 40 minutes perfecting my eyes and eyebrows. That took time but they look amazing if I say so myself. Last I lined my lips with a shade of purple. Then colored it in with lipstick.

7:35pm.

I did the little touch ups of my make up and thought I looked pretty good. I grabbed a pair of my dangly black earing that had a slice of gold at the top that matched with the dress.

I sprayed my coco perfume on and put my phone in my handbag. I walked over to my full size mirror to take a look at my appearance.

(A/N it's in the media)

I was proud of what I did and I looked at the time. 7:40. I had 20 minutes of waiting to do but that I could easily take up with by my phone.

~~~~

The door bell rang and I jumped up and swung it open. JJ stood there in his black and white tux that took my breathe away. He looked amazing as usual.

"You look, wow. Just perfect!" JJ complimented not being able to find words. I blushed and thanked him.

We got into his fancy lambo car and started to zoom off to wherever he was taking me. After about 10 minutes of driving he pulled off to the side. From what I could see it was all grass.

I got out of the car confused until JJ pulled out a blindfold. I groaned and turned around. Soon everything went dark with the blindfold now on.

JJ walked me for a couple of minutes until I felt something hard beneath my heels. JJ took off the blindfold and I gasped instantly. oh my god!! JJ and I were standing on a small wooden bridge that he had covered in lights.

The water had reflected the small lights in it. It was absolutely beautiful. This must of took so long to do.

(ignore the people at the bottom XD)

I was gobsmacked. I was nearly in tears as I hugged JJ so tight. I loved this man to death. How did I get so lucky. I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face but that's how I wanted this night to be.

We started to walk over the bridge and we followed a stone pathway. That led to something even more romantic and personal like he had said.

It was just perfect

It was just perfect. I tried my best not to cry so I hugged him again while saying thank you multiple times. He kissed me under the shining lights and I instantly kissed back.

This is already the best date so far. We sat on the comfy chairs as he pulled out a bag of marshmallows. I laughed at his childish behavior. I loved this boy to death.

I was staring at his beautiful face and he looked at me. His eyes had yellow lights in them and it was like staring at the stars at night.

We leaned in slowly and soon our lips were touching. Bombs erupted in my stomach and I know now that I want to spend the rest of my life with this man.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go Aisha I hoped you liked it xx

~~~

If you know anyone who loves the sidemen tell them to read this book and make requests. I love doing thus for you guys and hearing your comments. It means so much xx

Published: 27.7.16

Edited: 6.9.17