#117• Simon Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: Me😂

Theme: Angst/Fluff

Warnings: Hate

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Taylah's POV.

I sat with the laptop resting on my lap as I waited for Simon to get home from work. I scrolled through twitter and came across  tweet with me mentioned. It was a single tweet.

'@sidemen2sm I am going to stop supporting SDMN and Simon in particular because of his girlfriend'

I frowned. Hundreds of likes, replied and retweets. Hundreds of fans said they were going to stop supporting all because Simon now had a girlfriend. My eyes were glued to the screen as I read all the replies.

I didn't care about the hate. I didn't care what they called me. They don't know me. But what I do care about is if they stop supporting, and its all my fault. My eyes watered and my lip quivered.

I'm destroying his career.

I bit my lip as I thought of what to do. I could only think of one thing. Simon needs his career, he doesn't need me. The thought of having to break up with him made more tears fall. My heart ached as I got off the bed and laid the laptop down.

I had to leave. For Simon. I love him, but I have to let him go if that's what the fans want to keep supporting them. I grabbed out my big red suitcase. I needed to leave before he got home.

I don't know if I could face him. It will hurt too much. If he knows the real reason why I'm leaving he will talk me out of it. I need to lie for him to let me go. It's for the best.

I walked over to my drawer of clothes and grabbed the first pile and shoved them in. I walked back and forth grabbing clothes and my necessities. I grabbed everything in the bathroom as my body shook my sobbing. It hurt to do this, but if it meant the fans stay, then so be it.

I heard the front door open and I froze. Simon was home. I hurried up with packing, I didn't want him to see him. I heard his footsteps as I grabbed my remaining items.

"Taylah? Where are you going?" He sounded confused. I stopped and raised my head to look at him. He saw my tears and his face changed. He quickly stepped forward as he looked at me worried.

"Hey hey don't cry. Talk to me." He reasoned.

Let him go Taylah.

I shook my head and stepped back as I zipped up the suitcase.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving." I say as I pull the suitcase and face away from him so he didn't see my pained face. Also because I couldn't bare the thought of looking at him. He froze.

He stepped closer but I walked around him and went to leave the room but he quickly ran in front blocking my path.

"What!? No, that's not good enough. What did I do? Please don't leave. I love you. We can work this out." Simon pleaded and begged. His hands tried to grab mine but I pulled away.

I closed my eyes and my heart shattered. I didn't reply. I never pulled away from his touch. The silence filled the room as I kept my head on the ground.

"Look at me Taylah and tell me you want to leave," Simon sounded tense. I blinked some tears away but i still cried softly. I looked up into his eyes. Pain and sadness. A perfect reflection of mine.

"I-I want to leave," With that said I saw him break. Something changed. His light went dull and he slumped. I saw him blink back tears as he stepped aside staring at the ground.

I couldn't stay here anymore. I ran out the front door and sat at the side of the road and cried. Heavy and hopeless crying.

Simon's POV.

As I heard the front door slam I slid down the door of the bedroom and tucked my knees into my chest as the tears fell. Why did she leave? What did I do? I didn't try and silence my sobs as I felt my life drain away.

I heard a ding and looked up and saw the light of the laptop. I carelessly carried myself over to the laptop. I wanted to scream and cry and run all at once. I wanted to curl up and be blank. I looked at the laptop and the last thing Taylah was reading came up. Twitter.

I felt my tears stop as I read everything. I smiled sadly in relief. She does love me, she did this for me. Well that's not her decision to make. I felt myself start to brighten up when I know how much she actually does love me.

I had to get her back. I ran out the door and hoped she hadn't gone far. The cold night air hit me and I looked around wildly. Then I saw her balled up figure on the side of the road. I saw her shake from the sobbing and shiver from the cold.

I wanted to cry at the sight of her like this. I'm not letting her go. I carefully walked up to her and sat beside her. Her eyes glanced at me but she quickly tore her eyes away. I saw the pain in her eyes and my heart broke piece by piece.

This is all my fault.

"There's this girl. She is so kind and strong. She wants whats best for people even if that means she gets hurt. But I don't think she understands how perfect she is to me. I don't think she knows how much I truly love her. I don't know what I'd do without her. I don't think I can let her go," I say as if I was talking to someone else about her.

She looked at me and I saw her smile slightly.

"Then don't." She mumble and I grin. I  grab Taylah's chin and kiss her cold lips softly. I pull away and stare into her eyes.

"Please don't leave again, I don't care if someone stops supporting me cause of you. You are worth it,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~

Published: 6.12.17
Edited: