#87• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: ShesNot_Afraid

Theme: Cute

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
My goal is to write 3 of these today Do you think I can do it? :/ ❤
-

-
Juliana's POV.

We walked into our motel room and I smiled at the new atmosphere. I spread my body out on the bed and enjoy the fresh sheets. I couldn't contain my excitement as I jumped off of the bed and opened up the curtains to show us the gorgeous view.

I smiled, this vacation trip was going to be amazing, I couldn't wait. I feel Simons hands slip around my waist and my back was pressed up against his bare chest. I feel my smile drop as I look at the sky. Dark and gloomy.

"It looks like it's about to rain." I state sadly as I play with my ombre long hair. I turn around to look at Simon with my brown eyes. We were here for 3 days, I turned on the news and looked at the weather report. Raining the entire time we were here, of course.

I feel my mood fall and it's as if the black clouds were raining on me. Simon seemed to noticed my change in mood. I was just so excited for all of the things we were going to do. Such as snorkling, swimming with dolphines and many more things.

"Hey Juliana, don't cry. Just because it's going to be raining doesn't mean our trip is ruined. Just wait here for 5 minutes and I'll be back okay?" Simon said rubbing my back comfortingly.

"Wait where are you going?" I ask curiously while looking into his mischievous blue eyes.

"You'll see," He leaves with a wink and I sit there looking outside the dull window still in a sour mood. Simon was quicker than 5 minutes. He came back, grabbed my hand and lead me down the hallway and through some brown doors.

"Babe, where are we going?" I pondered aloud. He looked back at me but didn't answer, all I got from him was a smirk. He stopped in the last room and I scanned it.

Two massage beds, towels and some people with their hair in tight buns. They motioned for us to lay down. I felt my smile flicker upwards as I kissed Simon on the cheek and whispered a thank you.

I did as instructed and put my head in the gap and a I felt a pair of hands on my back.

~Some time later~ (Sorry I just didn't want to describe the massage)

We walked out feeling less tense and much more relaxed. I didn't know that a massage could feel so good. I could hear the rain pouring outside but I didn't care as much as I did before. Simon always had a way to make everything better.

Instead of going back to our room, Simon lead me the other direction, what has he got in store for us now? He opens the door that would take us outside. As soon as the door opened I heard the rain so much more clearer.

We stepped outside and the water drops hit the ground, sprinkling our feet slightly. We were undercover, away from the rain. In the distance was the beach, I pouted. We were going to go to the beach before, now we can't.

"C'mon lets go," Simon pulled my hand out into the rain and my clothes, hair and body instantly got soaked. I shrieked.

"What are you doing!!" I shouted over the rain in suprise.

"I know you were looking forward to going to the beach so lets go! Who cares about the rain, it will make it more romantic anyway," He grins cutely at me and I couldn't refuse his idea. I embraced the rain and we ran hand in hand out towards the beach.

We were the only ones there, that wasn't a suprise though. My feet hit the wet, puddled sand and I couldn't help but giggle at the feeling of the now muddy sand between my toes. I let go of Simons hand and run towards the ocean.

The waves, further out were massive and harsh, I stood at the shoreline as the water washed in and out over my feet. I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

Simon ran up behind me but I heard him and ran along the sealine away from him. He ran after me and I could here our laughter over the rain. We were like little kids playing tag with each other. I loved the feeling of this. I just felt so free and wild.

I screamed when I felt Simons wet cold hands grab around my waist and he spun me around and then gently put me back down on the ground facing him.

"Gotcha," he smiled down at me making me blush. We stared at each other. How did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like him? So kind and thoughtful. So fun and spontaneous. So perfect.

"Thank you Simon, honestly, I love you so much," I stood on my tiptoes slightly with my arms wrapped around his neck. My lips touched his and I wanted to freeze and take a moment to appreciate this scene.

It was just us two, kissing in the pouring rain, in the beach on our trip together, how much better can it get?

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~

Thank you so much for 151K! You guys are incredible! ❤❤

Published: 2.10.17
Edited: 2.10.17