#107• Harry Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: nerdylunagamer

Theme: Fight

Warnings: Fight

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Skylar's POV.

The fans were starting to notice. The media was starting to notice. It was only a matter of time that they figured out my little secret. I've hidden it from the world ny entire life, I just wanted to have a normal life.

Until I met Harry, then people started to figure out who I really was. I just didn't want Harry to know. What would he think of me if he found out? We've been dating for nearly a year and I love him. I don't want to lose him because of my family name.

Kardashian

That's right. I was the secret Kardashian sister and daughter. I was waiting at the private cafè when Khloe, Kim and Kourtney came into view. Thank god this place was private. I got up and hugged all my sisters. I had the same money, opportunities and support as them but I just don't have to deal with media etc.

"Hey babe, what did you call us in for? A sister meeting," Khloe says as they all sit down. As expected all of our nails were high class, along with our hair, make up, clothes and bags. Harry never questioned where I got the money from.

"Well people are starting to figure out I'm a Kardashian. I want to tell Harry before he hears from someone else. What do you think?" I say nervously. Kourtney replied first.

"He loves you and you love him. He will love you no matter what. If he makes a bigger deal out of it than it is worth than it's his loss,"

"Yeah, Harry seems like a great guy. And when he finds out, we can finally meet him! I've been dying to met him!" Kim straightens up showing her excitement. I look to Khloe for her opinion.

"I say go for it. But if he hurts you, then he's not just going to deal with one Kardashian," She smirks and I chuckle. I stand up while grabbing my bag. I give them all cheek kisses and say thank you. They all wish me goodluck as I decided to go and tell Harry.

I hope everything turns out okay.

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel nervously. What if he leaves me? What if he tells everyone? What if? I try and shake my head of the thoughts as I pull up to the house. I take a deep breath and walk inside.

I call out to Harry and I hear him in his room upstairs. I go up and see him working at his desk.

"Hey Haz, we need to talk," I say softly. He looks at me worriedly and stops what he was doing. He gets out of his chair and grabs my hand and we sit on his bed facing each other. Our knees was touching and he didn't let go of my hands. He looked into my eyes but I looked at the ground.

"What is it Sky?"

"You've heard the rumors about me?" He nods.

"They are true. I am a Kardashian..." when I don't hear his reply I look at him. He had disbelief and anger in his eyes and my heart drops. Oh no. He abruptly stands up letting go of mt hands and towers over me.

"You're a Kardashian? Are you freaking kidding me? Kardashian!? It makes sense in some ways. The money but you aren't like them!? They are stuck up and snobs who only care about how they look."

Hearing him talking about my family like that makes me furious and I stand up.

"THAT IS MY FAMILY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! YOU HAVE NEVER MET THEM! THEY ACTUALLY WANTED TO MEET YOU! THEY WERE GIVING YOU A CHANCE BUT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO GIVE THEM ONE!" I scream at him.

He goes quiet and I storm past him. I can't believe he would be so judgemental. I bump into him slightly and head straight for the door. I grab my phone out and ring Kourtney as tears were forming.

I was getting in my car and the call went through the car as I started driving away.

"Hey babe, how'd it go? I'll put you on speaker, we are all still here," She says. I started to sob.

"Omg what happened?"
"Are you okay??"
"Come to the cafè,"
"What did he say?"

They all sweetly show their concern and I drive to the cafè. What a fail that was.

~~~

2 months had passed since then and a lot has changed. Harry hadn't even called. The latest news was me. The entire world had found out. Now they knew about the secret sister of the Kardashians.

I was at the family home when Mum came in.

"Someone is here to see you. They are at the pool,"

I groan and get out of my seat and walk outside. I freeze when I see Harry standing in front of me with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. He walks closer leaving a small gap between us.

"Skylar, I'm so sorry. I was a complete idiot. I don't care what family you are from. I am so sorry about how much of a douchebag I was. I want to give your family a chance and I hope they give me one as well. I would love to meet them. I love you for who you are. Do you forgive me?"

He hands me the bouquet and I hold it while looking at him. Of course I forgive him. I lean in and kiss him and I hear cheers from behind me. I turn around as see my sisters behind the window looking at us.

"Want to meet them?" I ask Harry. 

"Let's do it,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

This was very different and I liked it ❤❤

Published: 8.11.17
Edited