#66• Ethan Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪▪▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: RyanAt_TheDisco

Theme: Cute, fluffy

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪▪▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Ryan's POV.

It was a beautiful day and I was happy to spend it with my loving boyfriend of 2 years, Ethan. I dried myself off with my towel and began to get changed into my outfit.

I slid on my white tank that has in black writing 'Look but don't touch'. I wasn't going to bother with make up, Ethan said I looked beautiful without it. He loved to see my natural tanish and paleish soft skin.

Since it was a little chilly outside I put on my black jacket that had 'My Glory Alone' written on the back. I flicked my brunette hair out so it rested over my shoulders.

I decided to be a little lazy but cute and slipped on my black sweatpants that have 'Washington DC,' down the side of the right pant leg. I grabbed my MARVEL snapback and put it on my head and finished off the look with some white house shoes.

It was a simple but cute look. I grabbed my phone sliding it into my pocket and walked out the bathroom to see Ethan waiting patiently for me.

"Ryan, wow, you look amazing," He doesn't try to hide the fact that he was looking me up and down. I roll my eyes. Everyone calls me Ryan but my real name is Celeste and I prefer being called Ryan anyway.

"Ethan I'm not even dressed up..." I laugh a little as he grabs my hand and we walk out the door.

"Yet you still manage to take my breath away." he mumbled under his breath but I heard. I blushed and hid it with my hair pretending I didn't hear.

"Aw is someone blushing!? Cute!" Ethan pinched my cheeks while I playfully shoved him away. We decided not to take a car and just walk since it was such a nice day.

We ended up at the local park. It had two swings, a red slide, sand pits and a few other small play equipment. There was a beautiful lake running behind the park with warm crystal blue water. I let go of Ethans hand and ran off towards the water.

Ethan's POV.

Her brunette hair flicked up as she ran giggling like a child. She sat down on the grass just a metre away from the water. Gosh why was she so perfect? She turned to look at me with her memorizing hazel eyes.

Ryan smiled brightly and waved me over to her. I made my way over but took my time wanting to just admire her a little longer.

"C'mon slow poke! My clothes are going out of style," Ryan teased me while laughing. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. I reached her and sat down on the soft grass next to her.

She rested her head on my shoulder and stared at the water. Before I could make small talk she jumps up and taps my shoulder and shouts out, "Your in! Catch me if you can." Ryan bolts away and I laugh at her. Challenge accepted.

I get up and chase her, we were the only ones at the park so we ran around the playground like a cat and mouse. She turns a little too slowly and I wrap my hands around her waist, catching her.

She squeals in suprise as I pull her closer to me. Her addictive perfume smell catches my attention. Every thing about her just drives me crazy.

Ryan turns around and kissed my lips taking me out of my thoughts. She giggles and I can't help but think of how cute she looks. She's got me wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even realize.

"Oh Ethan! Look!" She points excitedly somewhere behind me. I turn around to see what Ryan was talking about. A photo booth. How cute.

Ryan's POV.

I excitedly drag Ethan over towards the photo booth with a wide smile on my face. He seemed a little out of it, like he was distracted by something but I ignored it. I sat inside the booth as did Ethan and he slipped in a coin. The timer started.

3.
2.
1.

I did a wide smile at the camera while Ethan's body was pressed up against mine cause of the small space. Only 2 more photos left.

"Let's do a silly one," I say and the timer was already on 2.

I pull a stupid face with Ethan doing the same and I try my hardest to keep it for the photo cause it was just so damn funny. After the flash goes off I started laughing hard.

While I was laughing all of a sudden his hands were on me,one on my waist the other on my cheek pulling me even closer. His lips crashed onto mine passionately. My eyes widen in suprise and the flash goes off at the same time. I kiss back after I'm over the shock.

I smile into the kiss and Ethan pulls away grinning to himself. He stands up grabbing my hand in the process and leads me out of the photo booth. The machine slid out two copies of the photos that we took. 

The first one was what caught my eye the most. While I was smiling at the camera Ethan was looking at me with the same distracted look as before. I look at him and raise my eyebrow.

"I can't help it! You're just so distracting and I get lost thinking about you," He says cheesily but I blush and kiss his cheek. The 2nd picture made me laugh, very silly pictures. The last was definitely the most of a suprise and you can see it on my face.

Our lips were together and it was a beautiful photo that I was definitely going to treasure it. Ethan slipped his copy in his wallet.

"Somehow the camera can't even capture all of your beauty." He kissed me once again.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤ sorry it took so long

~~

96.7K! OMG! I'VE GOTTEN LIKE 10K IN A MONTH! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!❤❤❤

Published 2.6.17
Edited 16.9.17