#26• Callux Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: wweIrishlunatic

Theme: Happy

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Leanne's POV.

The warm water trickled down my back in drops as I washed my long curly purple hair and hummed to the music playing through my speakers in the white bathroom. 

I had a couple hours to get ready for my date with my over 2 year long boyfriend, Callux. He was amazing and I can't wait to spend the night with him. He said he was taking me out to a fancy restaurant so I would have to dress nice.

After I washed out the conditioner in my hair I turned the taps of and grabbed my towel, wrapped it around myself and got out. I quickly dried myself off as I put on underwear and bra.

I walked out into Callux and my room that we shared. He was getting ready at the Sidemen's house. I scanned my closet and pondered about my dresses that I had. I ended up decided on a nice grey tight dress with a cut out that came down mid thigh on me.

Cal bought it for me on our anniversary a couple weeks ago and I haven't worn it yet but it looks beautiful and formal. I grabbed that along with some black high heels with black laces.

Before I put the dress on I dried my soaking hair and started to blow dry it while singing softly my favorite song that was playing. Slowly my hair started drying and my soft purple curls came out.

After I was finished I brushed my natural curls and then slipped on my dress that hugged my body comfortably. Then I slipped on my black shoes and I still had another hour and half to get picked up by Callux.

I grabbed one of my matching grey purses that I put my pink iPhone inside. I put on white dangly earing with a gold holding. My black laced necklace with a silver leaf that I slipped on over my neck and it rested on my chest.

I sprayed myself with my favorite perfume then grabbed out my make up. I carefully put on a nice dark shade of red lipstick then went onto doing my foundation.

I did my whole face with small contour and some bronzer. I put on smokey grey eyeshadow on that matches my dress and necklace which took a bit of time. I then put on my false eye lashes then did mascara and winged liquid eyeliner.

After over an hour of doing my make up I was finial my done and had 10 minutes until 8 o'clock which was when I was getting picked up. I slipped on my silver bracelet on my wrist and I was done.

To waste time I decided to paint my nails grey and black to match everything

I spent the whole 10 minutes doing my nails and just when they finished drying the knock at the door came. I grabbed my purse and answered it with a smile. 

"WOAH! Leanna, you look amazing!" He exclaimed looking me up and down. I blushed and kissed his cheek being careful not to leave a print. He looked very handsome and I made sure to tell him that as well.

"Okay let's go!" He said and we both got into his car ad he started to drive to this new restaurant. It didn't look busy though when we arrived. We walked hand inside and when a waiter lead us to an area I noticed something.

We were the only ones there and there was only one table right in the middle of the floor. It was just us and I was in awe knowing that Cal had managed this. The walked us to the table where wine laid and they were already cooking our food.

Cal must of rung or something knowing what I would have chosen. It came out and it was my favorite and it tasted amazing. We ate and talked about anything and everything.

After maybe an hour of that we had both finished and we were both very full. I noticed that there was slow music playing and Cal stood up and offered me a dance. 

I accepted and we started dancing. The ceiling lights turned off and these magical blue and white lights scattered the ceiling, it was absolutely beautiful.

We danced back and forth not caring about the mistake made. It was so relaxing being here with Cal, I love him so much I never want to lose him he's my world.

The room lit up from what I saw as a projecter on the wall. I stopped and so did Callux as I started at it. He let go of my waist and I watched the video. 

It was a video of Cal and I when we first met which he happens to be recording a video. I smiled at the memory. Next a couple pictures came up on our first date. That was the night he asked for me to be his girlfriend.

Then many more pictures of us hanging out and more videos of us fooling around. A video when we first moved in together and many more memories which I cherished.

I couldn't stop smiling at the memories. The last video then played. It was of just Cal talking to the camera and so it was like he was talking to me.

"Hey babe, I hoped you liked this video, you should probably turn around!" He said and then the video stopped. I was confused and turned around to see Cal kneeling down with a ring in hand. 

"Leanne, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He said full of love and happy tears started to run down my face as I nodded shocked.

I jumped in his arms as I noticed a waiter recorded. Another video to add to our memories together. 

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go hoped you liked it xx

~~~~
PLEASE READ!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 5K!! Thank you for all of the requests, comments and votes I really appreciate it!

Can you please go on my previous chapter and vote on my authors note (comment)

Next will be a Harry imagine. It will be hard because the description was only one word.

Published: 30.8.16

Edited: 10.9.17