#82• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: Elleina

Theme: Sad/Happy

Warning: Swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Elleina's POV.

"Are you sure they will like me Simon?" I insecurley asked again while staring out of the window of the car. I twisted my black hair with red tips in between my fingers out of nerves.

Simon had one hand resting on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel driving to the Sidemen house.

"Yes, they will love you! Stop being so insecure El," Simon patted my thigh trying to reassure me. It's the first time I'm meeting the rest of the Sidemen boys and I couldn't help but think of all of the 'what ifs'.

What if they didn't like me?
What if I made a fool of myself?
What if something goes wrong?

Before I know it Simon is pulling me along to the front of the house and he walks right through and yells out that I'm here. He squeezes my hand slightly and smiling down at me a little since I was nearly his height.

The 6 pairs of thundering feet make their way in front of me. I recognized them all from their videos but they have never seen me before. I unconsciously find myself trying to hide behind Simon.

"Josh, Vik, Harry, Tobi, JJ and Ethan this is Elleina my girlfriend and vice versa," Simon introduces us all and I smile and wave politely at them. I knew I was overeacting but it felt like I could feel their judging eyes on me like a hawk.

I excuse myself to the bathroom and Simon gives me directions. Once inside the bathroom I shut the door and look at myself in the mirror through my brown eyes. I take a deep breath to calm myself.

"It's fine! You're fine, just be yourself and it will all be fine," I take a few more breaths and walk out of the bathroom and back down the stairs where I can hear their voices in the kitchen..

"-I dont really know Simon, I mean she reminds me of your ex. Are you positive she's not using you for your money or something?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I have to agree with Harry on this, she is probably going to be like your ex. I don't like her much," Josh says.

"Yeah, seems like a bitch to me," JJ jotted in.

I didn't want to hear anymore. I couldn't stand there and listen to them judge me before they even knew me. I feel my eyes water and without looking at them I walk past and out the door and away from them all.

I love Simon, why can't they see that? Why can't they accept that? Is there something wrong with me? I know I can't compare to Simon, he's just amazing but their words hurt. A lot.

Simon's POV.

I wanted to run after her but first my fury was directed at the boys.

"For fuck sake guys! She is not a bitch! She is not my ex! She is not using me for my money! What she is though, is kind, caring, loving and was honestly very scared to meet you cause she thought you wouldn't like her. But I, of course assured her that you would. Cause I didn't think you would judge her straight off the bat. Looks like I was wrong!" I shouted relentlessly at them.

I can't believe they thought and said this but I could see their guilt and regret in their faces. They all looked at each other in shame and I crossed my hands and tried to calm down.

"Okay Simon, we are sorry. We shouldn't of judged her. Bring her back and we will apologize and restart okay? We really are sorry," Vik said and the others nodded along showing they agreed.

Without another word I walked out the door and saw that she didn't go far. She sat on the side of the footpath with her head tucked into her knees and I hoped she wasn't crying. I put my hand on her back and she looked up quickly at me.

At first I was entranced by her beautiful eyes but quickly got back to the task at hand. Her eyes were watering but no tears. Phew.

"Elleina, they want to apologize. They regret what they said. Please just give them another chance. They were being idiots," I asked hopefully. She nodded her head and got up off the ground and back towards the front door.

Elleina's POV.

I made my way to the front door and as I walked in I kept my eyes planted to the ground. I didn't have the guts to look at them. What if they were judging me again?

"Hey Elleina, we are really sorry we didn't mean to judge you like we did. We really do want to get to know you and I know we could be friends if you give us another chance," Vik apologized and I looked at him and gave him a half smile.

"Yeah we really are sorry. Can you forgive us?" Ethan pleaded. It was silent for a moment until I looked at them all. They were all holding their breath.

"I forgive you guys," I said smiling hoping we can turn this around and put it behind us. They all let go of their breath and looked relieved.

"Thank god, Simon was about to kill us before," Tobi half joked.

I looked at Simon questioningly. But he just shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me. I chuckled and murmered a thank you for him defending me.

"Anytime El," he kissed my forehead as I smiled into him.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it. Xx

~~

Published 26.8.17
Edited: 14.9.17