Like Me?

Bahm 🤴🏻

The small, honey-colored she-wolf was rolling around in the grass and acting childishly clumsy.

Her scent had so many different smells to her, but the one that attracted my nose the most was the one coming from the crooks of her neck and from between her legs.

Sweetness, with a tinge of roses and lavender, but I didn't smell any lavender flowers on her, nor anything sweet coming from her mouth. So why did she smell so intoxicating?

I was getting a weird feeling that I could bury my head in her fur and sniff her all day.

My mouth watered all the more as I watched her chase around the giants moths and fireflies. She seemed to be very naive. Her hind legs were slightly bent and her front legs didn't seem to move the way she wanted it to. She kept getting into a sitting posture every time she would jump up toward the insects.

I took a few steps out of the berry bush I was hiding behind when she turned her back towards me to chase at some moths.

Creeping up from behind her as quietly as I could, I sniffed her backside dearly.

Her body stiffened, indicating she knew someone was behind her.

When she turned around she let out a loud squeal which followed by whimpers. Her ears hung low and her eyes were struggling to take me in.

She was petrified. Even pissed on herself!

Her tail was tucked between her legs and her eyes became watery. She was trembling by just the sight of me. I lowered my head and sniffed at her face while huffing out.

She smelled delightful, but...she made my nose tickle and I let a huge sneeze out.

"A WITCH!" I sneezed and snarled out.

I could fully scense her magic now. The smell of her body overpowered it, and it made me angry that I almost got fooled.

I growled loudly at the she-wolf and she completely lowered herself to the ground and started to tremble even more. Lifting her head slightly to stare at me.

What was a witch doing in these woods, and disguised as a wolf, on top of that?! Shape shifting wolf?

I snarled at her showing all my teeth and licking them. She let out a yelp and lowered her head back to the ground. She laid there, shaking, trembling.

Pissing on herself some more and still trying to lift her head to look at my gaze.

She made me mad. Her action came off as submissive to me. I closed my mouth, shutting my muzzle and took the opportunity to sniff at her lifted head, even more. Her whimpers died down and she sniffed me back.

She smelled addicting and my teeth were itching to nibble on her neck, with my shaft deep inside her.

I shook my head at the weird and lewd thoughts and backed up away from the witch. I didn't dare to trust any witch that wasn't from my kingdom. She could be trying to seduce me for all I knew!

"How is she a wolf though?" I thought to myself.

Her scent made me want her, while I watched her lay on the ground helplessly underneath me. My body towered over her. I was about three or maybe even four times her size, and I could see why she was so terrified.

I was beginning to feel remorseful, something inside was telling me to pick her up and comfort her.

"What are all these lovey-dovey thoughts you are having?" I heard my wolf, Aldrerix say to me.