Beefy Bond

Hunnie

"Maybe after we eat. I'm starving." I mumbled lowly to Kris, he frowns.

Really desiring to consent, but I wasn't ready to take Kris in front of the King. As much I knew he's heard us before, it made me feel shameful. Especially with how rough Kris can get.

Kris gets excited and The King gets up from his seat, walking across the room to his closet. My eyes following him all the while, watching all his muscles ripple with each step. 

He catches me in my perplexing stare. A grin covering his face.

Pulling my tights up, Kris says he'll tell the chef to get cooking, but Bahm told him he has already mind linked him to do it.

'He mind links other people too?!'

Out loud Bahm says, "I turned him, as his alpha I can communicate with all of my pack, our pack." I glance at him, speechless on what to say. I didn't know much about wolves.

I get up, heading to the bathroom to clean myself and when I come out, Bahm is wearing a blue plaid pajama pants, showing off his defined, cut, v-line. His abdomen tightly flexing the muscles underneath when he moves to stand by his bed.

He catches me staring again and another smirk lines his face. He shakes his head and looks at Kris. I bite my bottom lip nervously. Kris also staring at Bahm with a smirk.

They were definitely saying something in their heads. Goosebumps creeping up my body by their eyes. 

My body shaking timidly.

These two alpha males... are my mates! Again, my whole body shivered, thinking insane thoughts indecently.

"Hunnie has lots of plans for us tonight." Kris grins out loud, glaring at me as I sat down on the sofa across the bed.

I smirked, sinking in lower to the seat. I hate that he puts me on the spot! I can't hide anything!

SO EMBARRASSING!