P.S. I'll Always Be Here

Hunnie Bahm, The Demon-King's Dark Wife's P.O.V 🌟

"I need flowers!"

"Fl-Flowers, Your Majesty?"

"YES! I need to extract the poison, put it somewhere else!" 

I bark at Leolo and he runs out of the room with the other young guard at his side. There was a small crowd outside the door, mostly nosey maids and other guards from this side of the castle peeping in when the doors fly open. I focused more on the racing hearts of my mates beating rapidly, so I needed to act fast!

Looking around frantically, my eyes search Bahm's room for any other sign of life I could use to start the process. With Dark Magic there is always a sacrifice, trade, or even death from the power, so this will be costly for me at the end!

There was a fresh bunch of roses on the table by the bookshelves that I spotted. I hurriedly ran over, grabbed the flowers out of the vase and went straight to Bahm's body. I was worried I had no time to waste, and even more not knowing how much these flowers could handle! Especially since they  weren't connected to their main roots.

Firmly, I placed my hands on Bahm's extremely hot chest, where the veins seemed to stem from, and laid the roses on the floor next to me. My hands hovered over him and the roses to my side, and I begin summoning my Dark Magic. I sucked the hazardous and venomous poison out of his body and transferred it to the flowers, all while stealing their own essence of life. The poison did flow through my body, but it did me no harm as it left swiftly.

My eyes concentrated on the spot, noticing the veins were still very visible, and the pungence of the poison still lingered strongly from Bahm's body. My ears pick up the cries of Hubi and I became nervous suddenly.