Taking Us Higher

The Demon-Wolf King

o==[]::::::::::::::::>

Eyes of a hawk trails over the crowd endlessly before Hunnie takes her seat down on the throne The Trolls brought over. I needed to actually see my people, smell them, study them while she was being introduced to the many that were her. -Making sure I didn't get a whiff of anything treasonous. That could even be going as far as wearing spells to hurt my mate, or to deceive her. 

Hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of years ago, you would have never even said the words Dark Witch, let alone expect to be at a wedding where your King was marrying one. I wanted to trust my people, but it was I that had instilled the fear of all Dark Witches to them. I made them fearful with the many stories of how they were a threat to my own existence. 

If you ask me, she was remarkable and I was blessed to have met someone so young and pure like herself to accept me into her heart. I will be the best mate ever to her, she deserves that and more.

"NOW TO BEGINNNNNN

THE BLOOODDDD PACT OF THE KING AND QUEEENNN!" Ernesto uses his nine-tailed abilities to cast his voice over the crowd.

With the 8 inch dagger in my hand, I pierce the blade through my palms and out the other side. Two chubby green trolls with long pink noses, hurriedly push the gold bucket under my dripping hand. The crowd was still quiet, watching intensely and whispering amongst their families and friends. 

The Shapeshifters and our pack of wolves had opened up a large circle in the crowd and the magical platform we were standing on, rises up in the air so we could watch the shapers perform a blessing dance and our pack sing her a welcoming song. Kris was standing next to Hunnie, with a hand on her shoulder while she watched in amazement.

 The bucket was filling up a lot quicker than I thought, and I knew it must've been from every time I'd glance over at Hunnie. I still couldn't quite believe that I was going to marry this woman. After the bucket was to be filled up, Hunnie had to do the same, but we didn't need as nearly as much blood as I was giving. Then, we are due to both get naked and have the blood poured all over us before we soar the skies of the Kingdom on a magic carpet.

"Can you let Hunnie know we have to collect blood from her as well, I forgot to mention that." I mind link over to Kris nervously, hoping she would be alright with it and I watch him lower his head to Hunnie's ears. She had her eyes on our Beta, Liana, singing her heart out, but then looks up to Kris once he was done talking.