R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Hunnie

"What the hell did you both just say!" Kris raises his voice, frightening me at his sudden change in tone.

"Young master!" Jo Jo calls over to him softly, trying to stop whatever kind of altercation he was about to throw his self into. I begin to panic at his movements and it seemed like the midwives were too. They bit their finger nail in a panic and looked around the area suddenly.

My heart drops in my stomach when Kris throws his arms out to his side, blocking my stomach and pushing me behind him.

The women bow half way and stands up straight, looking at each other before speaking.

"We all thought to believe Cynthia Vladorian, our Queen, was with The Young Master today." The thinner one of the two speaks. Her voice muffled under the scarf she used to cover her face. Only her green and exotic looking eyes shined sinisterly under her face covering.

"We see no it is just one of your pregnant toys, excuse us for following." The other one speaks with a much more heavier voice and tries to walk away. The crowd sneers and begins to retreat as well. The other woman stands facing us. The hairs on my body began to grow, and not because I was being covered in goosebumps, but because oddly I found myself shifting into my wolf! I wasn't I any pain but I could feel the muscles along my hands constricting and stretching in place.

A growl is heard leaving Kris's mouth before he spins around quickly to face me. Tears of anger slowly falling from my face as he locks onto my furry knuckles.

"WHAT!" He bellows, startling the whole crowd who now turns around and the two women jump, placing their hand to their chest in his response. He yells so loud, reminding me of Bahm, that even I jump!

"YOU SAID WHAT NOW!" He takes steps to approach the woman with balled fist and on impulse I grab his arm.

"Kris no...Can we just go please. I am hungry." I eye the crowd of beings whose eyes goes wide when Kris shakes my hold on his arm off.

"My Pregnant toy?! You said my pregnant toy!" He takes long strides towards the mouthy women and they began taking their own steps back. The crowd behind them also backs up suddenly, some even running and disappearing right before my eye.

"Kris please!" I whined, hoping he would stop walking in his tracks and come over to me, but he doesn't.

raising my hand to my stomach, I rub it on habit, feeling my children moving under my own hand for once. My eyes advert to the red dress that covered my wide and huge bump, watching them kick and squirm underneath and around. My eyes look to my side, seeing a ordinary man staring at my belly with bags in his hands we meet eyes. He then runs away quickly!

Kris proceeds to grab one of the women by the back of her neck while everyone gasps and shrieks. My heart races, and my breathing slows down, causing pain in my chest as he drags the thin woman my way. More people from the crowd are beginning to see running away now.

It's going to get ugly, huh?

He throws her harshly at my feet and I begin to feel bad for her as she huddles and cowers onto the floor with her head low and pressed against the concrete sidewalk we stood on. Everyone on this busy street of Ghabaàr was eyeing the whole commotion like a scene in a movie. I wished to disappear right now, or ask Bahm to teleport me home.