Allure; Come Hither

Hunnie

Kris had kindly and sternly walked me outside to stretch my legs and get some fresh air.

I was honestly having a blast. I didn't want to travel too far yet, so we sat down by a small Coy fish pond near the front gates of the palace. Kris assisted me in dangling my legs in the cool, yet warm water and I could feel the large, soft and scaly Coy fishes swimming against my feet and legs.

Kris enters the pond, assuring me it wasn't deep, and just a man-made little pool and held onto my hand the whole time. Brushing his hands against my feet every time a fish swam by. His sincere, and comforting habits really melted my heart.

It sprinkled tiny bits of sparks all along my arms and down to my stomach. Sending shivers to places it shouldn't be...

We continued exploring outside, smelling exotic flowers and herbs in a field of daisies. They all smelled so nice and felt very soft. I began to wonder what all these herbs actually looked like again, making me reminisce about having my vision.

Now, all I would do is just cling onto Kris all day. Even when we showered, ate, walked. He was always there. I felt as though he was destined for me. Someway, somehow the gods and heavens has sent me an guardian angel.

Even in school, Kris was always so infatuated with me. He always treated me nicely, occasionally trying to flirt, and hide his bad boy ways, but I always brushed him off. Feeling like we had other roles in life, and here we are....I wondered if he knew The King back then too!

When we got back to our room he undresses me and I feel the hands of a small woman. Kris lets me know its the doctor again and she's going to perform a small checkup on me while he uses the restroom just a few feet away.

Doctor Mirah grasps my hands gently and runs her fingers down my spine in a tickling motion. Pain still there, as I can't stand entirely straight.

Mirah starts wiping my hands and brushing my hair after performing her checkup.
Without Kris by my side, I was very hesitant to snatch my hands away, thinking the doctor would harm me in his absense, and without my vision I can't see what she's doing.
Though I could still hear Kris pissing in the toilet, and I doubt she would do anything with him still being close by. I still didn't trust her...

Doctor Mirah rubs a warm cloth along the back of my hands and my palms. Then, she drys them and places her hand on my lower back to ease me back down onto the bed to sit.

"Arms up please." She giddied, slipping a satin gown over my head and then changing the socks on my feet. I sit there waiting for Kris's return, sending the doc had stood of to the side.

I hear the toilet flush, and could sense Kris approaching. It's silent a few moments before I feel Mirah closer to my side, cupping my face with her palm.

"Time to lubricate your eyes."

Kris sings, brushing his knuckles against the side of my face.

"Ok" I nod.

They've been rubbing different oils and liquids in my eyes sometime, to help me heal since I won't take any of The King's blood.

Feeling the drips of liquids pooling inside my left eye and sliding down my cheeks, Kris kisses my forehead and rubs my shoulders. My right eye still had no feeling and only dark.
The doc begins massaging my eyelids like usual and when she's done, Kris sits behind me on the bed and starts to massage my lower back while I worked the oils all around my eyes.