Dark Witch!

Bahm,

"WHAT!!! IS....A ....DARK WITCH!! DOING IN MY CASTLE!!!"

I looked into the eyes of the young witch. How dare she! Those cute hazel eyes won't fool me again.

How dare she use her magic, in my castle!

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in this Kingdom knew not to let a dark witch in here. EVER! Then, here one is, right in my castle, right in my room!

I've killed their whole generation off for centuries, since my mother made them all hunt me down and experiment on me while growing up!

None should even be alive! How did I miss this bitch's dark, magical scent?!

HOW!?

"WHAT IS A DARK WITCH DOING HERE!" I roared again.

Mostly towards the crowd that was swarming my chamber doors.

My assistant Nyku, Leolo my guard, a few other lingering maids, all stood speechless, staring at me.

They all knew how I reacted towards dark witches.

"Le-Leolo, go get your guys..." Nyku stammers out.

I didn't need any more guards. I could handle her on my own. She smells young anyways, but you never know what a dark witch could be capable of.

I could hear how fast the witch's heart was racing. She was almost on the verge of a stroke as she stared into my eyes.

I tighten the grip around her neck, I needed answers. How the hell did she get in here?!

She opens her mouth slightly and projectile vomits all over my arm.

An overwhelming, familiar scent from her vomit hit my nostrils immediately. I sniff at my arm with her still in my grip....

What I smelled was far too impossible to be coming from her body. Yet alone, her womb.

My scent?....

"IMPOSSIBLE!" I roar, shaking the witch from side to side.

"WHAT MAGIC ARE YOU USING?!" I come closely to her face, bearing my fangs at her helpless body.

Cyn comes up from behind, placing her hand on my shoulder. She's fully healed already and full of confusion.

"What's wrong Bahm?..." She shudders to my side.

"SHE'S HOLDING MY SEED IN HER BODY!!!" I grip her neck with two hands, ready to kill her and this unborn child.

"HOW?!"

How did she get my seed inside of her? I don't even know this woman, which only fuels to the fact she used her dark magic on me.

I hear a few of the maids in the room faint and my assistant shrieks before falling to the floor.

Everyone here knew I can't bear children, unless it's with another demon! This witch thought she could get away with this!