Girls, Will Always Have Fun

Bahm, The Demon-Wolf King 

Three months later

Grabbing a glass of champaign from the waiter in the back of the ballroom, I consume all the bubbly contents before he hands me the whole bottle. He stays bowed until I then too, indulged in this bottle's liquid within  the seconds.

I leave the room right after, walking up the stairs to the live ballroom. A few beings spotting me coming out the back, bowed and acknowledge my presence as I nodded and made my way to the halls.

"No mommy!

 I want cake....please!" 

I began hearing Hubi whining to her mother through all the loud chatter form the other children on the premises.

I teleport to the lap pool, half way to their destination, and out of sight. Only doing so because I was told to use no magic today. 

 I made my way away from the castle, passed the pool, ignoring everyone calling me over and power walked down the stairs to the field.

"Sweetie...it isn't time yet.

Go play with your friends...they are looking for you." Hunnie was kneeling down in front of Hubi as she talked, tucking her curls back into her high ponytail.

Hubi makes eyes contact with me over Hunnie's shoulder as I jogged my waysdown the last few steps, and her face changes from mopey to frustrated. She knew I didn't like when she whined about sweets!

"Awe man!" 

She charges away with an angry face and fist balled to her side.