Trouble

Hunnie

"Oh my gosh. What is he doing?"  I was thinking to myself nervously.

I was going to die today, that's for sure!

My body could sense something big about to happen and my anxiety was sky rocketing!

The King....THE DEMON KING, is kneeling between my legs and lapping away at my bits, AGAIN!

Why does he keep licking me? His wife will surely have my head! What if she smells me on him?

It seemed to be something he really enjoyed doing to me. I was so scared that his bride will walk right in this bathroom and I'll be doomed.

I was starting to have a headache just thinking about it.

"Relax." He groans out, lifting his head.

Then he leans back down and sends a few more laps up and down my nub.

"Look at the walls," he mumbles a mouthful.

When I looked, I seen a warped, rainbow colored illusion lining the bathroom walls. Indicating that there was a spell on the room, a noise-canceling spell that is.

I looked back down at the king and he was lapping away aggressively between my folds, which sent an early rupture through my stomach and came gushing out of my core.

My head was light and dizzy. He slurped my liquids entirely and I grabbed his head closer between my thighs and he moaned while flicking his tongue across my aching clit. My body began twitching and jerking as his hot mouth captured my clit repeatedly.

I grinded the tingling sensation all along his face. Feeling my own wetness.

The heat was about to send me into a second orgasm!

My body shuddered when I felt his finger enter my core. He brought his mouth over my nub again, and worked his fingers upward into my canal. Thrusting and slipping in with great ease.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I was feeling very shy and embarrassed as I might need to urinate soon and he was still kneeling between my thighs.

A part of me wanted to run and hide under my covers, but....another part of me actually...kind of desired this.

A sudden gasp escaped my lips when I felt his long finger slide all the way out and welcomes a second finger. He stands up and hovers over my knees, wiping his face and pressing his fingers deeply inside me.

His eyes lock onto my heavy and confused ones. Filled with so much irresistible greed, I couldn't take my eye off of his emerald ones. He hooked me with just his stare alone. Something about him made me want to give my all, submit, cater to his needs.

I stared back, taking in his gentle thrust, and biting my lip from the painful pleasure.

Before I even knew it, The King lowers the front of his pants with one hand, freeing his massive, thick, veiny, phallus, while he continues working his fingers inside of me. His yearning eyes not breaking eye contact with mine.

He then stands up slightly, and adds a knee onto the lounge chair. I feel the chaise sink in around my waist.

"I'm going in when you come baby," he bites his lips and leans closer to nibble at my hardened nipples through the thin, silky gown.

A moan escapes from my lips and his eyes flicker up from my breast and to my lips.

The room became unbreathable, filling with hot, moist air.