Doesn't Hurt

Bahm

"Shit!"

Mirah curses. I stand straight right away! Her fingers were deeply inside of my mate and she says she has bad news!

Everyone's heart beat in the room begins to race, as Mirah tells Hunnie to prepare for her withdrawal of her fingers.

Hunnie sits up and Hay Lee runs to her side, offering her a towel to wipe her bits filled of gel.

"Whats the bad news!" Stepping up to Mirah's side I pressed her after she discards her gloves over to Suki. 

"Well good frst..." She says and I grew irritated.

"She seems healthy inside," We all stare at her blankly. If she's healthy inside what else could we be worried about?

"Well...whats the bad news?" Hunnie says worriedly. All eyes land on her and she grows timid for speaking up.

"Well it seems your cervix is very ripe and soft, meaning it could open and dilate any day now. Having intercourse will definitely help that as well." She looks over to Hunnie.

"INTERCOURSE!! You mean we can't..." Kris shrieks causing Hunnie and Nyku to chuckle at his behavior.

"No...I'm saying the more you do...the softer her cervix tissue will become." I groan unsatisfied. I wasn't liking where this was going. She looked so adorable while pregnant!

"But how is that bad news. Isn't that great?" Kris blurts out again, feeling confused.

Just then, my mother barges through my room door and Leolo closes it behind her. He's been on edge and staying close by since I had to rough house him for not being able to catch Cyn of all people. He almost let my mate die!

"It's bad because we may not know when she will deliver...Suki...look more into it. Use your magic." Suki nods to my mothers instructions and rushes over to Hunnie, instructing her to lay.

She pulls the blanket over her lady bits, and straddles her thighs on the bed. Her hands are placed on the rounds of Hunnie stomach, rubbing and pressing firmly all over with her eyes closed. We all gather closely around while Suki saw into her womb and Hunnie's stomach flickers red, revealing many fingers and toes for a brief second.

Kris rubs Hunnies head, but I stayed my distance. I've been trying to not get my hopes too high...in all my years, I still feared my children would be taken from me somehow. I could sense Hunnie also had this fear lingering from her body.