Hormones Running Wild

Hunnie

"You still want to be my Queen right?" Bahm holds his hands out to me, wearing a shiny, long sleeve shirt and black pants. I avoid his gesture and walk straight off the carriage, taking Leolo's hand in assistance. 

I was still a bit disappointed in him for not punishing Cyn the way he should of, hangry, and ashamed that I had two mates who couldn't even control their tempers! I feared my children would have to see this on a daily, and that I didn't want!

"Hunnie! Come on!" I hear Kris closely behind me. 

I don't even turn to face the two. Bahm had looked like he just woken up and I was feeling disappointed about the muffin Kris and the ladies bought for me earlier. The pistachios inside were extremely soggy! 

I could cry!

Tears began flowing down my eyes involuntarily. My hormones was sky rocketing and I didn't even want to be bothered. I just wanted another bath and to be left alone with more food and some sleep to follow right after!

"Baby...why are you so mad at us?" Kris says rushing to stand in front of my view. 

"She's hungry Kris. Let us get her to her chambers please." Jo Jo's soft voice answers for me and I only give him a dirty looks which causes his mouth to hand open slightly. 

The ride home was quiet, except for Kris nagging me about how I shouldn't be upset he was only laying down boundaries. I had to ignore him and throw his arms from around my shoulders many time before we arrived to the castle. How arrogant and naive of him! Boundaries! I am so embarrassed and ashamed, I don t'ever want to go back there!

Then when he arrived to the castle, Bahm had met us outside with sleepy eyes. No wonder he didn't come to our rescue. I felt bad for not going into his arms, but after Kris reacted the way he did, it only made me angrier at him. I blamed him deep inside for Kris's behavior. 

The guys continued to follow behind my midwives and I, chatting with Leolo about the day today. 

"You did well Kris. I would of chopped her head off." I hear Leolo in the back, but Bahm wasn't saying anything. How can Leolo be just like them?! Chopping of heads! All this death and killing was weighing heavy on my shoulders today. I didn't even want Cyn to die anymore. I wanted her to suffer, but not in the way where she only has one leg kind of suffering....