Fatherful, What Have I Woken Up To!

Bahm

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY. MOTHER BROUGHT IT UP!"

If Hunnie actually had found out I made Anna reject her own mate, then she'll hate me forever!

Why would my mother bring it up! 

ARGHGHHHH!!!

 I dreaded this moment as much as I dreaded seeing Draconius in The Demon Realm.

She's going to think I'm really a monster now! 

The stress that just keeps on attacking my poor mate and I, has me at wits end. It's one thing after another! Was my life always really full of atrocities and tragedies like this the whole time?! Now she is also going to think I really do have feelings for Anna...

"Dude...just come on back and join in on the chit-chat. Maybe she'll forget about it. Besides, she knew you were friends with Draconius after seeing you break down for him like that." Kris blurts out in the link before I found myself already teleported back to the table.

The look of weary nervousness I'm sure was written all over my face. I eyed everyone seated slowly, as they eyed me back. Next to Ernesto, who was seated next to my mother at the end of the table, were two young wolves who sat next to Kris, and Nyku along with three other companions who sat on the opposite side next to me. Colorful fruits were being eaten in straw baskets, orange juice served by our servers and cheeses with bread being stuffed in everyones mouths. I missed breakfast and lunch with my mate. I wondered if she would be upset I had woken up so late today because I was hungover...

I sat quietly in the empty seat next to Hunnie, examining her demeanor as she watches me sit down with her low and sleepy olive eyes. Taking her soft hand over the table, she extends her arm and I kiss them, ignoring the chatter and awes about how I couldn't stay away from my mate. I couldn't t deny that she turned me into a big loving sucker, and more of a scaredy cat Demon-Wolf now that she was carrying my offsprings.

She didn't seem bothered, or angry towards me from anything my mother or her friends may have said about me, so I kiss her knuckles again. She smiles whole heartedly and finally a smile breaks onto my face as well. 

My eyes find my mom, glaring at her coldly who continued speaking about the wedding to her companions and how it was going to be pushed back due to Hunnie's health. I still wondered why these two dogs were seated here.