Powers Unite

Hunnie

Wow!

I'm a little too excited by the hot and steamy information Kris old me about him and Bahm.

I wasn't even sure if I could take him seriously. He likes to joke around a lot and I noticed, even teasing The King.

'Do they really fool around?' I began wondering to myself.

My heart became flustered, warming my body and sensing little tiny needles poking at my skin. I was blown away.

Kris even asked me if I wanted to go and watch him please Bahm. A sudden gush of arousal filled my body from top to bottom.

What a sight that would be to see! I chuckled at his question, like a shy little girl.

"He wouldn't let you do that in front of me...would he?" Kris glances over to me from the sofa in the room. Wiggling his eyebrows rapidly.

What is this lewd feeling when I was nervous as heck to be in his presence? I mean he doesn't have to touch me if he has Kris then...

I began blushing at the sight of the two. They are both very attractive men, with long and thick cocks, who also happen to be my mates. I wondered a lot in that moment.

I blushed again, sitting on the bed and holding the towel around my chest to my face now. Hiding the heat sizzling from my pores and the redness in my cheeks.

Kris comes and leans over me, making my back crash down on the bed.

"We can go....yeah....or we can stay here and have some fun of our own, huh?" Kris pulls the towel from my face as he hovers over me and starts suckling my breast down to my rib cage. Planting sloppy, wet, kisses.

I was overwhelmed with the amount of knowledge flooding my brain from last night to this evening! Learning about my two mates!

I couldn't deny the attraction for them both. But I've been hurting under these laughters and blushes.

A faint snort popped up in my head. Sounding like a horse blowing it's nose. It reminded me of Draconius. I wondered how he was doing suddenly.

Watching Kris kiss his way down my stomach and passing my navel, I sat up abruptly. His eyes low and glossy as he reads mine.

"What about Draconius. Can I see him today!" I squealed and cupped his face.

He stills. Like he's thinking for a long time, fighting to open his mouth to me. He must be having a debate with The King.

"Uhhh....Yeah...That's fine." He replies just as I hear a sudden feet in the halls outside the doors.

I giddied and began dressing. Kris had some clothes moved to his room closet the same day we migrated over here.

Finding some black, folded shorts and a white spaghetti tank-top, I looked around his closet shelf for any underwear or bras, but still none. What do they not believe in stuff like that here?

We made our way towards the door, opening to see The King standing across the hall, head down and I slowly grab onto Kris's arm.

"He has to come with us incase Draconius is angry and attacks. He's already blown fire on him, melting his skin harshly.."

My heart vibrates and I bring my hand over my mouth while eyeballing Bahm. When did this happen? Before or after he ripped his wings off?

Bahm lifts his head slowly and meets my eyes quickly before adverting his gaze and walking away.