A King and A Queen

Hunnie Inzotta

I couldn't hold in the laugher that erupted from my stiff lips after catching Kris in the eye pretty good. 

That serves him!

 I wasn't even sure why he was trying to get me worked up, but I'm totally awake now!

Who even knew I could move that quick, let alone have that such precise of an accuracy! 

The lump on his eyes was slowly healing and he comes over to me from across the room only to pinch my cheeks as Suki adds many synthetic pieces of hair to my own. I slap his hand away with a cackle when his pinches began to hurt and he growls, showing me he was a little upset before he lets go.

"I said sorry...

CRY BABY!" Hay Lee touches up the spot he pinches with a makeup brush.

"That fucking hurt Hunnie, and Bahm saw that!"

"What?

He did!

He's awake!" 

My heavy, thick and caked eyes go wide in the mirror.

I wasn't exactly sure why I had to look so flawless and caked up just to meet guest. My eyelids were layered in silver and gold sparkling diamonds that came up towards my eyebrows, with a smokey black background and more silver diamond aligning my cheek bones! We must be meeting someone royal today, because I looked too exquisite!

"Yeah...uh...

He's just getting up." Kris says weirdly and I move my heavy head slowly to look over to him.

"Bahm?

Are you awake?" I mind link him, squinting my eyes over to my other bully of a mate. He hasn't changed since school one bit!

A groan is heard in the link and I take that as his yes. My heart starts to flutter. I couldn't wait to tell him about earlier and how I thought one of our babies were showing signs of using magic already! Now I bet it was Hubi!