Get it Over With

Kris

Stirring in my sleep I kept hearing moans from Hunnie, they sounded very urgent and filled with more of a hunger. I knew I was still dreaming, but my body wouldn't budge awake. Even with my heart about to pop out of my chest.

Then yearning and hoarse moans were also followed by the noises she was making. It sounded like Bahm and I wasnt too keen on him being inside of my dream at all. This must be his, and he's dreaming of ways he could bed his mate already. I tossed and turned, feeling the bed around me shaking incredibly. I wondered if Bahm was playing with his self so openly...

"Ahhhh! I'm going to come!" I heard a voice that sounded like Hunnie's. My eyes fly open from the different scents that my nose couldn't resist knowing. A sudden ache in my own balls.

I turn around quickly, throwing the covers off my head. The room was pretty dark with a small light of the moon shining in through the window, but I could definitely see and hear Bahm and Hunnie obviously having sex no doubt! I sat there watching in shock, not saying a word. Only listening to the wonderful moans and groans leaving their mouths with occasional skin slapping against one another. I was speechless. I thought they were going to sleep right behind me! What have I missed?! Now they were going at it like animals!

I laid back down, pulling the covers partially over my face enough to keep watching Bahm pump away in Hunnie like a jack rabbit. His throaty grunting was becoming more and more as I felt he was on a very high cloud right now. He was enjoying his self extremely as she was to him. I've never heard her moan such guttural noises. My body felt like it was combined with hers, feeling the build up of her pleasure down at her core. I've never felt this much of her before.

My eyelids were becoming heavy as I was extremely tired and felt as though Hunnie's voice was a distance inside my head. That was my sign that I should go back to sleep. I move slightly closer to them, pulling the covers over my head and getting a strong whiff of blood!

Blood?

I sat up suddenly. Very quickly and wiping my eyes.

"Oh HEAVENS! She marked you!" I snarled like an excited wild animal. Bahm only moves his head to the side of Hunnie's neck, looking over at me. He grunts and she whimpers. I could smell a lot of blood from them both. It definitely seeped onto the bed somehow because I scented it incredibly under the covers near them. I wasn't sure why I could sense her blood as well. Bahm didn't have to mark her...but then. I relaized it was probably a bite from his overwhelming lust. It must've felt so goo that she marked him, he couldn't handle his self. I only hoped she wasn't afraid, but by the looks and sound of it, she handled it very well while I slept.