Helpless Beauty

Hunnie

Shoving pieces of bread into my mouth, followed by the tiny, orange colored, square cheeses, I cried my hardest I've ever cried.

Aldrerix, The King brought me cheese and bread before. It made me reminiscent towards our first encounter. Why does the woman bring me this?

Who is this blonde haired woman? I hate her even more for bringing me this. It only brought me extreme pain.

Breaking my own heart even more, I began playing that one scene over and over again. Then calmly putting it to the back of my mind. The day I received my invitation to come live with him in his castle.

The bread was also very fresh and it fueled more into my sobs. How can bread taste this good!

With just a few more pieces left, the winged prisoner across the way begins to speak.

"The young master is coming.." he rushed the words out quickly.

I harshly swallow all the contents in my mouth and shove the remaining cheese and pieces of bread, into my mouth.

I crumpled the brown paper bag that held the snacks and shoved it between a lose stone in the stone wall behind me. Not being able to move anywhere else with my injured back.

I hear the dungeon door creek open, and soft footsteps walking down the concrete stairs, I sit up eager and anxious, waiting to see my furious mate turn the corner.

His scent flood my nostrils immediately, sending a cold shiver down my spine and to my toes.

Expecting for The King to walk in front of me and inflict more pain to my draining and helpless soul. 

Instead, it's Kris.
He seems....troubled,and sad.

I follow his slouching body, as he approaches my cells door slowly with his head hung low. Wearing only a white tank top, pajamas bottom and black house slippers.