A Snack

Bahm

After seeing The Seer and breaking down like a little bitch, Hunnie throws up all the stomach acid from her empty stomach. She also freaks out when the babies take a move inside of her now. She claims it sort of hurts and tickles at the same time. She was seeming to become larger right under our eyes. As if the pregnancy was speeding along every minute! Her stomach was more pointed and her walk wasn't even called a walk anymore.

My mother had arrived home as well and found out she was going to be a grandmother to two copies of both Hunnie and I. She dismissed some of our maids to work with King Fehdrik in his castle or they had the option to take new roles serving others in our Kingdom. She was even assigning her maidens to work on my side of the castle and around Hunnie!

 Only finding out about it all in less than 20 minutes, she already had the castle chaotic with many, many adjustments and positions moving about. I gave the order to place guards around the forest of my castle in case I miss the sound of a future enemy creeping up.

I also had a few pointed wizards to set magical traps in the vicinity of the castle. We must be prepared for anything, especially since the world will have another tribrid. Who knows if beings would want to harm my spawns, or take my mate from me. We should always be prepared from any attack magically, or physically!

Now we were all eating grilled buttered salmon with baked red potatoes and asparagus for our breakfast this morning. Hunnie to my left and Kris to my right with some occasionally servers eating at the way end. The bond was at its highest I've ever felt. Ever since Hunnie marked me she's been sick and now she's pregnant. So who know when I'll be able to ravish that delicious, plump, and edible body she has going on!

"Hey relax, your erection is touching the table." Kris comes into my link as I wipe drool from my lips and slouch in my seat. He chuckles out loud and continues eating. I only wanted to eat her as a snack!

Hunnie shoots me a cheerful smile and picks up her fork to bite into her salmon hungrily. She was assigned midwives as soon as my mother came home. I hadn't even gotten a chance to be close to her again since and the castle had become chaotic. They examined her and said she was  measuring at full term and could go into labor any day.

 I wanted to have some alone time with her and hold her in my arms and caress her body all over. Give her wet kisses all along her collar bone and between her juicy and firm breast! I purred deep inside as I fought to not look up at her again.

As she ate, her emotions were all over the place. I even caught her teary eyed, but smiling! 

I didn't dare infiltrate her thoughts to see what had her in such state, but I could sense she was very overwhelmed and didn't know how to react. Then her newly appointed maidens were tending to her from head to toe causing more uncomfort to her. Holding her hair as she ate, wiping the sweat off her forehead, she looked so cute when she turned red from embarrassment.