Lover

Hunnie

"Hello Madam."

I was woken up by the three tall women standing next to me by the sofa bed. They were all staring at me with huge beautiful eyes and even their makeup and hair was magnificent!

One I recognized from earlier when she came in and explained to Bahm and I how I shouldn't lay on my back for long while pregnant. The other two were also around when I was eating breakfast, pampering me like I was this delicate thing.

Nodding my head and looking around my environment, I was still in the lounge room alone and the sun was already down outside.

My....how long have I been sleeping!

"We have come on mother's orders to get some measurements from you." The woman with long, jet black and silky hair says to me. She wore a silky black kimono with a white, quilted and sheer dress underneath.

The other two smile and bow before reaching their hand out to me as I laid down. They helped me up into a sitting position and my stomach felt like it was stretching painfully. I clenched down on my teeth at the new pain. I also felt very nauseous and terribly afraid I might up chuck all over them. They've already been so kind and I was terrified to spill my breakfast in front of anyone!

Pressing my lips tightly together and breathing through my nose, I watched as the lead woman with the black kimono and long hair places a thin measuring tape around my back and to my stomach.

The woman next to my side and holding me up by my back, who also wore her hair in a extremely high fashion, begins speaking in her foreign tongue to the two. They look at her worryingly and then to me. A half smile creeps onto my face as I stare blankly during their conversation.

"How are you doing?" The third one breaks out with the tall hair. She looked a lot younger than the two and snakes her hand from my back and places the back of her hand to my forehead.

I nod my head, afraid to talk in fear my insides might spew out of my mouth and she smiles and bows graciously.

"I am Suki by the way. This is Hay Lee, and Jo Jo. It is our pleasure to be your midwives!"

I nod and smile cheerfully again, my stomach churning and the little feet inside of me began pushing against my lining, giving me a headache suddenly. The room starts to spin and I start to feel my mouth become filled with saliva unexpectedly.

The women continue their chatter while measuring my arms and chest and I only feel more sick from moving about. They continue to ask me if I was feeling alright, but before I could answer bile comes up my throat and in embarrassment I catch it all in my hands.

The women all make a sad and worried noise before they all run about. Hay Lee disappears to the kitchen, running water and Suki stays to my side, rubbing on my back.

"What happened to her!"

I hear Bahm and Kris's familiar voice yell after I see them suddenly appear next to Suki.

"Her babies are hungry Your Highness."

"Why is it this color!" Kris says startlingly as Jo Jo comes over and cleans up my mouth and hands.

Hay Lee returns to our side with a rag and a towel. I hold my hands out so she could rinse them for me.

"Are you ok my love?" Bahm give me his hand and pulls me off the bed slowly. The women all continued to clean up the sofa and took my rob off in the process.