Dirty Beings

Bahm

Two Years Later

✈ ✈ 🏖️

We've arrived on small northern islands surrounding Italy, La Madalena, and I promised Hunnie in the one week we would be here, that I would teleport the babies here if she became anxiously sick.

 That was the only way I could get her to leave their side and enjoy on our honeymoon finally. Kris also provided us with his ecstasy drug, so Hunnie could be more relaxed and enjoy our time alone.

"Wow!

Look at the houses!

This is beautiful!" She holds her the top of her straw hat, shielding the sun out of her eyes.

"Is this the hotel? 

Oh my, there's pool here too! 

YEEE!"

 She squeals with her fist balled by her face.

She's been living, breathing, and eating for our children. I think she needs to remember about her own happiness as well. Only recently has she been leaving the twins in the care of her servants or my mother.

We both worried they would experience their first supernatural ability while not in our presence.

The bell boy boy at the front desk of the hotel comes running up to us when we entered through the swivel doors and bows quickly to me. Then he bows slowly to Hunnie, "Your Majesties," he says, not even sparing any eye contact to my drop dead gorgeous mate, just like I mentioned.

Then he takes our three duffel bags and walks over to the elevator.

"You think the pool outside is nice, wait til you see our room." I grab her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and she hugs my waist in return.

She examines the all black lobby, with rich humans taking pictures of their fancy outfits and the scenery out the window. When we walked to the elevator, moments after smelling the hibiscus plants in the lobby that Hunnie loved so much, the gentleman that took our bags by the name Pilō, hands me two room cards.

I step in with Hunnie clinging to my side and scan the cards. When we arrived to the 5th floor, the doors open right up to the room. Pilō sets the bags down and bows before he leaves. Rose petals hit my nose instantly as I take in the room Kris rearranged.

"Oh my gosh!" Hunnie gasps and covers her mouth.