Emerald

Hunnie

I could feel my body becoming conscious this morning, but it felt heavy and drained. So sore, it feels like I had a really extreme workout. My abdomen tight, my thighs burning, even my arms were on fire and in between my thighs... felt like mush!

I also still felt pretty lewd from last night. I couldn't believe how lusty I had become, being able to handle Bahm's pounding. It was like the time we first became intimate during that party. He was very vicious that night too! I'm only glad I now have some more experience from spending time with Kris...and he wasn't gentle either!

I tossed in the bed, feeling my neck ache and on fire. Forgetting Bahm did a number on me there too. I wasn't quite sure why he bit me again, but it actually didn't feel as bad as his first mark.

Bahm's blood flooding my nostrils and taste buds, making my core become soak all over again. I tossed in the bed again at my sudden lusty behavior. My stomach was also growling early this morning. I needed to get up.

With my body loosening up and becoming more conscious, grunts and groans started to be heard, filling my ears.

At first I thought it was a television somewhere off in the distance, but then when my eyes fluttered open, I hear the shower running in the bathroom more clearly. Someone must be taking a shower.

"Ahhh...

UHH...

Mmm!" 

Sounds of Bahm's voice floods my thoughts. He was moaning it seemed like, but I couldn't hear it out loud only in my head and I wasn't quite sure if he was moaning or grunting in pain as hisses were heard after.

"Why... are you being so rough!" Hearing a whiny Kris in my head too.

"Mmmm. You like it like this though."

"Ahhhh! Let my hair go at least!...YOU BASTARD!"

It sounded like Kris and Bahm were engaging in some kind of activites somewhere. Has my senses heightened overnight! Was it because I finally marked Bahm?

"Shit! YES!!!

Shit! SHIT!" I hear Bahm roar a loud grunt, but it was actually sounding like it was my communication link with him.

I sit up on the bed., trying to determine if it's my ears picking them up or, if I'm hearing them in my head?

The shower in the bathroom stops running and the toilet flushes at the same time followed by a few hisses leaving Kris's mouth. He seemed pained.

"You'll be ok."

"SHUT UP!"

I hear their voices again. Kris telling Bahm to shut up after he tells him he'll be ok. Why do I hear them both in my communication link! I was fore sure now!

Bahm finally comes out the bathroom door and looks at me with a big smile and a towel around his waist. He rushes over to the bed and jumps down next to me. A pained smile breaking upon my face.

"Finally you are up. I missed you." He says sweetly, placing a kiss on my lips and taking me into his arm.

His body was still damp and I felt dirty next to him. Covered in last nights sweat and blood.