Retaliation

Bahm 🤴🏻

One day prior...
____________

Leaving Kris and Hunnie behind in the shower, I teleported to my mother's chambers. Discussing my strategy to only execute the ones that betrayed me.

I also hear Hunnie say the same thing to Kris in my absence.

"And Bahm...make sure you do not react monstrous. You are a king, you will like one. Not like a animal. Your people Can fear you, but you must also exhibit peace." Her back faces me and I waste no time in leaving.

I arrived right in front of their realm, and to the border of my Kingdom. Don't act like an animal...

Entering through, worrying eyes were all on me, as I had already filed for a divorce from a Cyn, so soon I wouldn't be able to just enter into their realm unless invited. A stupid spell my mother suggest in order for them to feel safe with me being the dominant Alpha male back then. Bunch of pussies if you ask me.

The divorce would be finalized as soon as they collect blood from her and mix it with mine to unseal our traditional magical ceremonies. 

Requesting for the armored guard by the main hall doors to make their King Fehdrik known of my appearance. 

Waiting in the main hall, my ears pick up on small whispering chatter from the commander of all the guards, Pierre, hushing another one name Cesari. They seemed very nervous as well and I was focused on not starting a war, as it seemed to weigh heavily on Hunnie by me just being here. 

Find them, proof, and be King-like....got it!

"Ahh. Your Highness. What brings you here!"Fehdrik comes into the room escorted by four edgy, armored guardsmen.

"Do you not know?" I asked him, holding in my murderous and blood thirsty anger.

"No sir...What is it."

I stared at him for quite some time, but the high level guards around him who had their hearts beating out of their chest and sweat beading down their faces held more of my attention to them the listening to Fehdrik's heart devising me or not.

 Holding their demeanor I approached one. Nothing but a child to me. He smelled half of my age. 

"Why so nervous Pierre?" I asked the commander in charge. 

"My lords unexpected presence makes us all nervous." He speaks chuckling.

"Anna he's here to kill us all!... Forgive me."