Natural

Hunnie Inzotta

Bahm was highly upset, throwing a bigger tantrum than I thought. Yelling and causing a scene for all of his mother's companion and the servants to see. I was embarrassed, but also felt like it was my fault for saying it the way I did. 

The midwives were already escorting me away from the table along with a few armored guards that were close by the lake and towards the fields of daisies.

The ladies and I all took a slow and steady walk through the field, talking about life, getting my daily exercise in and smelling the other scented flowers near by, until I was beginning to feel cramps in my lower stomach. It alarmed The Midwives and they brought me in the castle for a relaxing hot bath. I kept hearing them disappearing out the chamber doors, but I didn't mind. The castle didn't smell like Demon blood anymore, and it made me laugh when the maids were shocked this morning when my sensitive nose picked up on the dirty bedsheets being washed. Bahm was so hungover this morning and I was in complete shock that he still managed to fight in The Demon Realm.

Still feeling a bit pressure down below after bathing, I wondered why not even Kris came into my link to converse with me. Bahm's mother allowed the two young boys to enter in, so she must've thought exposing him to our daughters future mate was appropriate. I couldn't understand why else she would do something that might upset him. Would he be mad at me too? His mother did seem to enjoy talking about his flaws with her friends, but then again, it felt as though she was only talking to me about him. They all did!

 I could feel it in our bond that up to now he was still pretty upset, but I understood from a fathers perspective this might not have been something he wanted to hear about upon waking up. 

                                                              O̲ppa̲ (っ-̶●̃益●̶̃)っ ,︵‿ S̲t̲yl̲e̲

"Beautiful!

 135 over 90!" Mirah sings happily.

 "Seems your blood pressure has gone done since this morning, but it's still pretty high and you still have protein in your urine. Might have to give you some herbs for that." Her bouncy brown hair jumps all around as she unwraps me from her pressure device. "The babies heart rate is also doing well too, my ears can pick that up naturally." She says. This was all great news!