Who's Holding Back

Hunnie

I couldn't take anymore of this man. He was turning me into a wanton and lewd woman!

He lifts me off he bed effortlessly with his shaft still deep inside of me. My legs wrapped around his body and my arms held around his shoulders tightly. My breast aching as it's pressed closely to his chest, feeling the heat between us two.
He held me like I was more lighter than a feather as he just walks across his room with me clinging onto his body, and sits on his long, leathery sofa.

Straddling him with my arms over his neck, he presses his face to my chest, inhaling roughly and mumbling how perfect I am for him. His words sending a warm aching touch to my heart. Heat already seeping out of my body, resembling a fever, I could even stay paralyzed from anything he does!

His hot mouth coming over my sore nipples and I hold in my cry. Enjoying the hot reaction my body gives out when his hands squeeze both breast as he suckles.

My breathing starts to come out ragged from fulfillment as the suction against my aching nub becomes unbearable. I start to lean backwards, whimpering, and away from his grasp and mouth slowly, indicating I had enough there.

He removes his mouth, leans back and grabs me by my waist, grinding me on top of his hard member. His size hard to adjust to as he has a wider tip than Kris, and it fills me entirely with his length.

I follow his guide with my hips rocking back and fourth at such a slow rhythm it made my toes curl. Tucking my head into his neck I melted into the satisfaction building up in my core.

I closed my eyes, moaning freely by his ears. He lets my waist go and I continue grinding and riding his cock while he wraps his arms around my body, pressing me closely to his chest and thrusting upwards.

Being a beginner still, and having never done this position with him before, I was inexperienced and couldn't keep up the rhythm while he thrusted up like that, it made me feel shy and nervous. I continued to mimic his own rhythm. His moaning did indicate I must've been moving along just fine.

Bringing me back over to the bed while still inside of me, he moans in my ears and brings my hands over my head as we lay down. His strokes were short and slow. He was taking his utmost time and he wasn't filling up my walls entirely. The tip of his phallus only hitting my lower g-spot easily. I moan uncontrollably and he grunts, gazing my jawline with his teeth and pulling at the skin. Sparks coating over my sweaty flesh as his speed quickens and I'm on the verge of already almost having my first orgasm. Struggling also to get out of his hold from the overwhelming sensations.

Bahm groans, tucking his face into my neck and sucking my mark. A loud moan comes deep from my throat as I come undone when his tongue laps away on my flesh there. He thrusts his shaft deep inside of me at the same time I come and I begin whimpering, feeling his hard steel jabbing away at my core quickly.

He bites down on my mark, not drawing blood but enough to make my body tensed from the discomfort. He goes to the other side of my neck, licking it and interlocking his fingers with mine and above my head.

"Mmmmm...so...sweet." He moans against my neck, sucking my skin into his mouth. His tongue then finds its way inside my ears, licking, nibbling and suckling at my lobe while he began to slower his pace.

His phallus pumping away at an amazing and exciting rhythm, he moans so heavenly into my ears and I wrap my legs around his torso, about to catch another loud and euphoric orgasm. His lips come over my mouth, trailing his tongue along the top. Opening my own mouth, I grabbed his lips with my teeth, nibbling down harshly on his plump meat. Hearing the slippery wet sounds from between our thighs sent me over the edge.

He groans and shoves his member in my core deeply this time. A bliss sensation creeping up throughout my body. My emotions feeling overwhelmed and I begin kissing him roughly. Suckling his juicy and wet lips into my mouth. He moans all the while and I move my waist against his strokes and thrust. Feeling a deep connection to him in this moment.

I cup both of his cheeks and he moans another heavenly sound. I lick right under his chin and jawline, enjoying his salty, smooth and tight skin. He hisses lustfully. My gums become heavily sore and I trail my tongue along my fangs, feeling it thinner in shape.

My head pushes Bahm's head more to the side and I sink my teeth into his neck immediately. His breath hitches and I sink it in even deeper, tasting his blood trickling in. I wasn't letting go until I was fully done having body spasms from my second orgasm. My breathing was coming out of my nose roughly.

His pace quickens again, he slides his hands under my body and grabs my ass in his hands, squeezing hard. I moan with my teeth still in his flesh and he lets out rough grunts. I couldn't seem to even get my teeth out of his neck. They seemed like that's where they were suppose to be. I knew I wasn't hurting him because he continued his pumping regularly.

I could feel his blood dripping from the sides of my mouth and down my chin and neck. I was most surprised that Kris hadn't woken to all the grunts and moaning the room had been filled with.

I feel his head shift under my grasp and I let go, a large gasp of air filling my lungs along with my adrenaline racing at an unbelievable rate. I felt like I was going to die or either could run a marathon.

Blinking sluggishly while he groans, I felt Bahm's sharp and long canines piercing my neck opposite to my mark. The sound of my flesh being bitten into scared me a little. At first it pained me as well, having his teeth pressed onto my skin, making me teary eyed, but then I didn't feel anything. Instead, I felt a vibrating pulse of static shoot throughout my toes and a hot throbbing coming from my womanhood.

I wanted Bahm to give me everything he's got and... RIGHT NOW! I couldn't hide anymore! Give it all to me!

I began hearing echoes of my own voice in my head. Moans and even Bahm's own voice was heard off to the distance of my head. Where are these sounds coming from? Is that Bahm...