Wait For Me

Hunnie 👰🏻‍♀️

The aching in my body finally went away. I haven't seen the king since that party a few days ago.

He was brutal.

It started off pleasurable, but after that he turned to an animal!! I wasn't sure if my body could handle another beating like that.

I tried using a few magic spells to hide the evidence of being defiled. The same way I had to hide the bite mark Aldrerix gave me. It still never healed properly. It's still there...

I made sure to pair off in groups of three every day after that. Trying my hardest to avoid being alone in fear the king would come and defile my body again.

Who I was mostly worried about, was The Queen-to-be. She was coming around more often, and the more I learned about her, the more I feared her rather than The Demon King.

I've seen her slap and scratch a few vampire maids for getting to close with The King. She was a very, very jealous woman. I wouldn't dare cross her path.

Courting week is in two days.

I couldn't die before returning home....

Today was my first day off, as The King will be away in The Kingdom today.

I decided to head back into the jungle for a quick swim by the small ocean shore. I wandered outside to the side gate and used my magic barrier to ascend me soaring into the sky.

Passing the mucky pond that Aldrerix had flown over with his incredible speed, to the sandy desert, I found myself near the ocean shore within a half hour.

The speed of my barrier was definitely not compared to the speed Aldrerix had.

Oh Aldrerix. When will I see you again?

I've been here almost three weeks and I haven't even heard from him.

The thought about him brought shivers to my spine. The King also brought a shiver to my spine.

I couldn't believe that handsome Demon of a man took my virginity. Reminiscing of his fingers in my core and his mouth on my cherry sent heat waves to my body.

I entered the cold ocean water with a sheer and thin dress. I swam over to some rocks and rested, floating and watching the sparkling, blue water.

Thinking again about The King. Why must he take my innocence and get married?

I... kinda...would do it again if he wasn't getting married.

I snapped out of those thoughts. What am I thinking?

I couldn't let him pulverize my body like that again. He had no care in the world. He even left marks and bruises.

Hell, I'm sure I teared!

But those eyes. They are what hook me in every time. Giving in to his demands and request. I want that look all for myself. I actually craved that familiar look.

Those light, emerald deep eyes. Oh how that look could get me aroused.

Not sure what came over me, but I found my hand entering the now warm ocean water that came up to my thighs, and lifting my dress.

I brought half of my body onto the rocks and began rubbing my throbbing clit. Thoughts of what me and Aldrerix did only a few yards away flooded my head as well.