EVERYONE'S PLEASED

Kris's POV

"Can you please escort her to my chambers?" I looked to the maid in the rom and pointed at Hunnie.

"B-But..wait Kris!"

I ran out of the dining room feeling how hurt Bahm felt. I've never felt such emotions from him. It was taking over my whole body. Making me feel just as crushed as he was that Hunnie mentioned rejection.

Sprinting as fast as I could, still smelling his scent in his chambers and not running away to hide his emotions from me.

I barged through his doors, out of breath and hunched over. Bahm was sitting on his bed, with his head against this headboard and staring at the other side of the room, away from me.

"Bahm?" I shook his body twice. He was lost in thought, I wasnt even sure if he realized I was in the room.

My chest was burning, filling up with an empty, loneliness feeling. Is this how he's been feeling lately? All on his own? 

"Bahm...come on. Look at me." I sat on the bed next to his side, and cupped his face  toter my way.

He blinks a few times before tears began flowing out of his eyes and his lips trembled. I hugged him, patting his head and cooing in his ear. "Our mate didn't know what she was doing. She didn't mean to hurt you like that, she only thought she was doing what's right."

I rubbed his back and pulled his head into my chest. I didn't like seeing him like this.

 "Hunnie didn't know, and trust me, I'll make sure she doesn't reject us. I can see how much she does mean to you Bahm..."

"You are.." He croaks in my arms

"You are going to have to ...try very hard...because I really do deserve to be rejected.."

"Bahm stop...eveything was accidental...I even heard you banished Cyn to rot...you didn't know my brother..."

"I wouldn't...I wouldn't even be mad if...she did...reject me...."

He bawls in my arms. My heart breaking in two. I couldn't stand this feeling. Starting to feel bad my damn self for forbidding him to have any contact with Hunnie. I was just really disappointed in him. I almost let my hatred for him cloud over all of his own feelings for her.