About Time!

Hunnie

The midwives shrieks, each grabbing my arms and we began walking quickly away from Kris and Bahm. My heart beating so hard in my chest I could feel my brain pulsating as well.

Why did he yell like that...he obviously didn't like the name I picked out...but...but...he didn't need to yell like that!

I cried with an aching heart, scared all over again and wiping my tears away. This was it... this was when I find out I can't keep my babies again because of a name.

I didn't dare look back at him to see what the commotion between Kris and him was all about. All I knew is the women was hurrying to get me back inside the castle and I was scurrying along right behind them. Hell! I'd even run out the castle doors right now!

Kris begins to call my name and he sounds like he's running to catch up to us. The women don't look back so I continue to wobble quickly, stepping my feet inside the side doors as I'm helped inside.

"Hunnie!
I'm sorry!"

Bahm appears right in front of us all. The hairs all over my body raise up with goosebumps as I stare at his face for any sudden reaction. The women behind me gasp and places a hand on my shoulders and back.

He steps closer to me and I step back, holding my bump and stepping all over the midwives behind me.

"Hunnie. Please...Im very sorry." He comes closer again with his hands open and I only turn to face away from him. Jo Jo's hand comes around my shoulder, soothing me that everything was alright and a hiccuping sob leaves my throat.

"I won't hurt her!" I hear Bahm behind us.

My legs begin feeling heavier than they already have been and I find myself not being able to walk anymore. We stop by a corner with a sofa and I sit. The ladies bow and I see them all walk a few feet away. Bahm takes a seat right next to me and on instinct I hold my stomach. 

"Hunnie...please baby, Im so sorry.
It was an accident." He stares into my wet and blurry eyes, trying to reach towards my hands. The beating in my heart slows down. 

I broke down confusingly. What did I say wrong to make him snap so?!

"Why..." my voice croaked and his hands come up to cup my face. I move my head in spite. He doesn't get to yell at me and then touch me.