Little Time

Hunnie, The New Queen of Ghabaàr

Two Weeks Later

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

Hubi wakes in the early hours again and I hear Hay Lee storming off her cot by the closet.

"Would you like to sleep My Queen?" She stretches and yawns around the corner of the curtain separating the bed and closet area. Her long red kimono hanging off her dainty, boney shoulders, and her jet black hair cascading her entire face.

"I don't mind tonight. I didn't get to pump before bed, so I'll feed her now and then pump." I smile from the bed.

"Please wake me if you need any help!" She nods and heads back behind the heavy red curtain.

Peering down into the bassinet, I scoop a wailing Hubi in my arms and plop my breast right in her ravenous mouth.

She seemed to wake up the same hour Bahm gets up to fight. He's been coming in here every morning before he leaves, pacing back and fourth worriedly about her. He also only held her once, the day after I gave birth to them, but she'd only scream miserably in his arms, so he gave her back quickly that day. He doesn't come in anymore.

She was pretty small compared to her brother, whom was already 13 pounds as of yesterday, so they were afraid to hold her much. 

"Is she alright, Hunnie?" Bahm's voice comes into our communication link. "How's the scar on her leg?"

"She's doing fine. The scar doesn't seem to bother her anymore."

Referring to the small scar on her right leg we found while giving their first bath after their umbilical cord finally fell off. She screamed bloody murder once the wash cloth touched her there. 

We weren't sure how Hubi was born with a scar, they've always been with me since birth, so I don't think it was anything done outside the womb.

 I told Bahm yesterday morning that I thought it was from something inside my womb and his whole facial expression changed. Ensuring him he didn't have to worry about it just yet, because she seemed fine, besides weighing 6 pounds less than her brother, but it seemed to weigh heavily on him yesterday.