Instincts

Bahm

After shoving my nails into my palm, I squeeze my blood onto Kris's injury and into his mouth quickly, as he laid on the kitchen floor behind the island. Then I rushed over to the babies that seemed quite shaken up from the whole situation.

"Hey...

Come to daddy." 

I pout and hold my arms out to my brown haired beauty with two streaks of blonde cascading her face, who was also running up to me with crying eyes. I embrace her tiny body in a hug and then she wraps her arms around my neck to pick her up. 

Hunnie does the same to Bahari, and we both take a seat down on the sectional sofa. Flash cards and coloring books were all scattered about on the floor, along with markers and I could hear Leolo and his men making his way here, probably after hearing the commotion.

"What happened sweetie," Hunnie asks a crying Bahari in her arms, whom seemed more freaked out than Hubi.

He points to Hubi, "Sissy" he cries, and points to her some more. Hunnie and I both assure him his sister was fine and he hops down from Hunnies leg, coming over to give his sister a hug. I pat his head while Hubi begins giggling at her brothers affection and then I see Kris rising up from the floors behind the kitchen island.

Just then Hubi looks over his way and begins clapping and waving to Kris, whom ultimately yells and throws his self back down onto the floor. My baby girl did smell heavily of magic in this moment right, and I actually wanted to take the chance to study her a little bit more. There was no way she would be able to control her dark magic at this age. That did worry me.

"We were fuckin playing peek-a-boo!--"

"Hey watch your mouth Kris!" Hunnie yells to my side.

"We were playing!...

And!...

She removed her hands from her face, looks at it and when she went to wave at me, a big purple spark filled my vision, burning my chest and next thing I knew, I was already flying over to the kitchen!" He yells from behind the island.