All Mine

Kris's POV

Grabbing Hunnie's other breast, I roll her nipples along my lips before suckling her flesh viciously. She has a much more sweeter scent since she's removed her cloaking spell. Even her sweat between her breast smelled heavenly!

I growled lowly and took her other breast into my mouth. Licking her areolas and giving her nipples long laps around the delicate and smooth skin.

She awoke my beast by just covering her breast when I slid her top over her head. Staring at it with mouth watering eyes and a drooling mouth, I wanted to try them. The obsession to have her suddenly weighed heavy on me. I was so allured and attracted to her. Even in this state.

A small, whimpering moan leaves her mouth. I released my mouth over her nipples and looked at the small brown skin that now turned red from capturing them in my mouth viciously.

I needed to stop myself. She isn't even healed yet. I definitely wouldn't wait for Bahm before I could take her, but right now, I shouldn't confuse her. She doesn't know I am apart of Bahm yet, making her also my mate. She needs a lot of another kind of love.

It did bring me much pain to see that she wouldn't use the blood to heal her wounds. She hates Bahm, and I don't blame her. She doesn't even care to heal anymore, at least not with his blood helping.

I could feel all his guilt and remorse in the heart we shared. The attraction and attachment to her, also came from his heart. I still don't know why he couldn't feel it. Our hearts always knew this woman was our mate...

I kiss her neck and up to her swollen cheekbones. Her hands finds its way around my neck, pulling me in and my cock hardens instantly. Sucking on her mark, I pull her shorts down. My cock hitting and rubbing against the countertop with pain.

"Kr—Kris...I'm bleeding...my pad..." She becomes embarrassed and I ensure her that I was the one that put the sanitary napkin there to begin with.

"Oh..." she looks the other way and I continue to slide the shorts and underwear down, trashing her undergarments and pad.

Her legs close instantly, she goes back to covering her breast again and bites her bottom lips. I knew Bahm was either watching this or even sensing the arousal from us both. He couldn't ignore the emotions lingering through my body. I know he felt it all. As he should be jealous! Even in her state of abuse and torture, she still looked like a heavenly goddess!

Lifting her body from the countertop, I walk us over to the showers and closed the glass door behind me. She holds onto my neck tightly, afraid and frighten still. I turn the two shower heads on and wait a few seconds before stepping under.

"Where are we?" She whispers.

"Shower baby." I step us into the shower stream, the water pooling between Hunnie's thighs.

"Can I stand?"

I lower her trembling body to the shower floor and she stands, not before wrapping her arms around my torso for dear life. I apologize to her repeatedly. She's so frightened and doesn't want to let me go. I do love it, I'm not complaining, but it does ache my heart to see her acting this way because of Bahm.

Why couldn't she just remind Bahm who she was to him, I still didn't get it. She obviously seemed to know he was her mate, but she kept quiet. She endured all that torture...for what?

Not being able to shake the reason why, I ask her while her body was closely pressed to mine.

"Hunnie...why didn't you say anything about the mark? You cloaked it instead.."

She lowers her head onto my chest. She's afraid to speak. I can feel her body shaking. I wrap my arms around her neck and lower my head to kiss her cheeks.

"You can trust me baby. I beat Bahm's ass twice for you...I'm on your side."

"B-Bahm?" She cocks her head to the side.

Does she not know her mates name? She did say she me him as a wolf. So she only knows Aldrerix?

"Yeah...Bahm. Your mate." I inform her and her grip around my waist and torso loosens.

"That his name..."

"Oh...he...he told me to...cloak his mark." Her voice croaks and she reaches her hands out to the water behind her.

Her body turns around and my eyes skim over her bruised frame. Her sweet and smooth skin used to be flawless. I come up behind her and she flinches suddenly, but calms down once I place my hands on her shoulder and places a peck on them.

"Kris....I..I..I don't remember. Kris please. Please forgive me." Bahm's voice crept into our míndlink. I was going to continue ignoring his sorry ass excuses.

Unless Hunnie decides to forgive him herself.

After shampooing my hair, and just staring at Hunnie's plump, yet scarred derrière standing under the hot stream of water, I begin to wash her hair as well.

Lathering her two-toned, curly hair, she leans her head as far back as she can, so I can get as close to her forehead as possible. Having such a beautiful view of her neck, going down to her perky, succulent breast, I plant a kiss on her lips quickly.

She smiles a real smile. A smile that even stretches across my own lips. I loved her even more.

She accepts me, and I couldn't of been even happier. As much as we both hate The King, I needed her to accept him too...

"I love her" I found myself saying in my head.

Bahm's heart in my chest began racing irregularly. He could feel Hunnie and I. How close we are bonding and how she's opening up to me. I started to feel sorry for him. He doesn't feel like he's doing too well.

I might even feel The Ruthlessly, Blood Hungry, Demon-Wolf King, shedding tears somewhere close by. If he feels what I feel towards Hunnie, then he should be hurting at the simple fact he can't ever have moments like this with her. I won't even push her to him. As long as I can have moments like these with her, she can take as long as she wants before attempting to accept him.

I hate that she must accept him one day, but if I want her like this, it'd be best if she accepts us both as her mate.

I can never let her go now. She's all mines too.