All Eyes On The Queen

Bahm's P.O.V

Damnit! I can't deliver these babies up here!

"You are in labor Hunnie!

That feeling of you needing to shit, is your body telling you to push I think, but Jo Jo says it should't be time to push. You must have more contractions."

"HUH! Don't push?

Why can't we just go to them! This doesn't feel good." She asks with tears in her eyes.

"Because we can't leave the carpet until it goes back to the castle, baby...I'm sorry.

My mother was expecting this since Jo Jo told her about the pressure you felt this morning, so we can't no matter what." Her eyes go wide and she breathes roughly.

"How long do we have?" We both take in the beings swarming around the carpet and she pulls the covers more around her.

"About 20-30 mins my love, but don't worry...I'll help you. I've seen this done a lot."

Now our people have had the opportunity to not just experience our blood falling upon the city, but now the water that surrounded my precious kids. We definitely can't break a tradition cycle like this now.

"Hold onto my hand when you feel pain and breathe like this." I mimc the noises and breathings I've heard all pregnant women make. I began to hear whispers and concerns up here in the sky from the witches hovering about with their magic near the carpet. They too didn't want me to deliver the babies up here.

Hunnie was seated between my legs with her head beginning to move from side to side on my chest and rubbing her stomach in pain.

"It's com-coming back!" She strains her voice and squeezes my hand.

"Remember to breathe and relax your body." She squeezes my hands ever harder, but it still didn't hurt.

"Hey...Your Highness!" Jo Jo comes into my link.