Heavens!

Bahm 🍱

"Hey Nyku, can you pack me a small bag with food and money?"

"Yeah sure...Like a few hundred? Fruits okay?" She asks loyally.

"Yeah that's good...and bread with cheese please!" I yelled out.

I was in the process of waking up from having the wettest wet dream, I've ever had. I opened my eyes to a few of my servants blushing and holding a small rag in their hands.

Looking down I my hands wrapped around my shaft. They were ready to clean me up at my request, but I didn't need them.

I had too much fun last night.

I hurried and got out of bed, showered then went to find my most trusted person.

Nyku.

She and I are both the same age. One-thousand five hundred. The only difference is, she wasn't sheltered her whole life. She actually struggled to survive out in the cruel world. Until she met mother.

I trusted her enough not to tell anyone about my weird favor I've asked of her.

I wanted to bring some food for my mate. Let her eat something else besides rice and pork. I'm sure Cyn would be on her way here soon to freak out on me about he party, but like usual, I was going to run away into the woods.

I felt bad for having the orgy, but I couldn't release that built-up tension on my mate just yet. She wasn't ready.

After getting dressed, I made my way outside the castle and to the outdoor kitchen house. I could smell Nyku in there with the snacks and gold coins I asked for. She was picking on some food the cooks were making.

I teleported the silky blue bag that I could sense right next to her, into my hands before I even arrived  at the kitchen house.

I then teleported to the forbidden forest right after. She'll be waiting in that kitchen, picking on other foods for some time til she realizes the silky bag of snacks has vanished.

Due to the spell Cyn's stupid witch put on me, I began shifting right away again. I could sense that my little mate was already at the ocean shore. I sprinted through the trees and vines, with my demonic speed and arrived within seconds by Hunnie.

She was standing in the water, in her human form and cleaning herself up. I was glad to see she was doing okay. After I marked her she slept for two long days!

I couldn't even concentrate when it came time to fighting the regular blood thirsty demons that try to escape Hell. I was so worried about her. I didn't think my mark's magic was going to be that strong for her body.

I left her the night of the party after she fell asleep on me and then when I woke up at three in the morning, and on my way to the barrier of hell, I caught her scent still laying in the same spot.

I figured she would have awoken by then and gone back to that human village, but I was even more horrified when I went to go see her around one in the afternoon and she was still there!

Lying in the sand in her wolf form. I was losing my mind! I thought I killed her, but I could hear her heart still beating fast as ever! I covered her body and pulled her closer to the border of the forest , under big leaves.

💦💧💦💧💦💦💦💧💦💧💦💦💦💦💧💦

Back on the beach, I walked out from behind the bushes and dropped the silk bag of food and coins down in the sand. Sneaking up on Hunnie from behind, I remembered she doesn't know that I know what she looks like in this form.